Pandora Accessories

vega01

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Can anyone please give me a link to a web page with pictures of pandora accessories (case, tv cable, etc.).

Are there any plans to sell serial cables for pandora's specific rear connector (the one near USB)?
If not, will there be pinout of this connector made publicly available? Does anybody know the type of the connector which should be used with rear expansion port (to be able to access UARTs and GPIOs of OMAP)?

Thanks for answers!

Last edited by a moderator:
'Vega' said:
Can anyone please give me a link to a web page with pictures of pandora accessories (case, tv cable, etc.).
I asked and all I got was a 'they are like the GP2X accessories'. Oh well, I ordered them anyway :D

www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php/cPath/34 lists a carry case, replacement battery, and TV out cable. No pictures though.

'Raz' said:
I wantz OpenPandora Controller...
What the hell do you mean? A duplicate of its actual controller part? Cause that really isn't feasible, the controller is built into the PCB for the entire system so it would take a complete redesigning to work, and even then it would suck because it's mean to be a handheld game console, not a standalone controller

'PoisonedV' said:
'Raz' said:
I wantz OpenPandora Controller...
What the hell do you mean? A duplicate of its actual controller part? Cause that really isn't feasible, the controller is built into the PCB for the entire system so it would take a complete redesigning to work, and even then it would suck because it's mean to be a handheld game console, not a standalone controller

I have no idea. He made another thread asking for PS3 controllers or something, but.. there's already generic PS2-shaped controllers.

I just want the Pandora. Eventually.

Back