pandora behaving weirdly.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
My pandora was behaving weirdly nubs/mouse way off black desktop background etc.I reflashed it.

I accidentally removed the task bar at the bottom of the screen i think. Now there is a box icon in 3 places on my destop and there glitchty and messed up.I can access the customise panel settings but cannot get a proper non glitchy panel back.Rebooting does nothing. my mouse pointer is still off even after calibration.Reflashing again.

Hmm a second reflash worked better.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a different card that you can try reflashing from, try that. Not all SD Cards are created equal, and a bad card can cause a bad flash.

If you have a different card that you can try reflashing from, try that. Not all SD Cards are created equal, and a bad card can cause a bad flash.
Is better but the touchscreen wont calibrate properly.The mouse arrow often is way off the mark and then it works and stops.Maybe try another card.Though this one worked fine before though.Will try in the morning again.

You might want to check the edges of the screen for grit or dirt that might be pressing the resistive film down, too - I wonder if there's a possibility that it might be something like that.

there was a little grit in the bezel.Cleaned it a bit.Upon bootup the mouse arrow is now stuck at the top of the screen and the left nub wont bring it down.It does make the arrow shake. I will try to swap the nub/mouse controls around.Hope my left nub isnt failing.edit. Oddly restarting the pandora does not help the nub.But removing the battery and putting it back in and booting up makes the nub work perfectly.Could the Pandora be saving some sort of incorrect nub data or something?Will reboot and see what happens.

there was a little grit in the bezel.Cleaned it a bit.Upon bootup the mouse arrow is now stuck at the top of the screen and the left nub wont bring it down.It does make the arrow shake. I will try to swap the nub/mouse controls around.Hope my left nub isnt failing.
this means one of you clips that connects the front part of screen case and back part of screen case has fallen out. push it back in. check all of your clips while youre at it

Seems fine since now. Ive shutdown and restarted it several times now and the nub is fine again.Thanks anyways guys.

The op_test_inputs tester can help diagnose if grit is in the bezel aswell I believe. Something to do with where the default position of the cursor is when you fire that up, will indicate if something external is interfering with the screen or not. Good to hear your sorted though.

The op_test_inputs tester can help diagnose if grit is in the bezel aswell I believe. Something to do with where the default position of the cursor is when you fire that up, will indicate if something external is interfering with the screen or not. Good to hear your sorted though.
Yes i had a quick look at the inputs tester too. I suppose it makes sense.Some of the touchscreen may be behind the bezel.

But yes am fine now.

Back