Pandora business/advert cards

CyberLeo

It seems that the most likely times I am asked about my Pandora are when I have the least amount of time to actually explain what it is, or what it can be.

Has anyone yet produced any business-card-like designs that succinctly explain the Pandora; or, at the very least, show the logo and website URL? These would be most handy to give out to people on the bus who are interested in the device, and would allow them to obtain further information without having to trust that they heard me correctly.

When we started this we made some which folded over like a clam shell, when opened the Pandora LCD had all the information on it.

They are really out of date now, but maybe it's time to bring them back and ship a few with each order.

We gave out quite a lot of them at Gamescom though. Maybe ED updated them? They had silvercase Pandoras on them already.

Those were no updates, it was just my business card with name, phone number and website.

No specs or anything like that.

Well we should re-do the old ones for Replay, they were pretty cool the way they opened like the Pandora does.

Took some pics of ED's card I got at GamesCom. I thought it was a really clever idea, didn't realise you guys did it ages ago!

DSCN2560.JPG

DSCN2561.JPG

DSCN2562.JPG

why not make really thin mini metal pandoras with the data stamped on instead of lasercutting. they could be bent, too without needing a hinge.

Those cards are sick, first I seen of them too. I want one.

You know what would be nice too, same look as that card above but in one of those metal business/credit card holders. Boom

The original version of those cards had the Pandora in white, before we switched to black, I wonder if anyone still has one?

Hey, just had another opportunity come up where I could have handed out a card and probably drawn in a new customer.  I know ED doesn't need a new project, much less one which costs money.  But if there was any sort of printable card art at all I'd print my own onto card stock and keep some with me.

Back