Pandora Delivery Confirmation Received.

noel

Still Fresh
wished my first post would have been a happy one.

Pandora is getting delivered to wrong address tomorrow.

I have been waiting years to receive this email and if finally came today. I have just arrived back from holiday and had two emails. One from UPS on behalf of openpandora and one from pandora saying it had shipped i was so happy. Then the happy feeling went a way as I checked the delivery address. It is the wrong address. I changed this address last septemeber and emailed and got confirmation the new address had been updated on your end.

can you please advise what can be done to correct this.

why hasn't the correct address been used? also i order extras too i.e. case and TV cables so address needs to be corrected for this too.

Original Email address below.

Subject: Re: My openpandora lost order confirmation and change or address

Date: 22 September 2009 12:07:59 GMT+01:00

Hello x,

Your order number is:GVV418xxxxxx

The amount was £227.18.

I have updated your address details as requested.

Kind regards

Jacquelyn

Last edited by a moderator:
If memory serves I think the address can be changed on route, so it should just be a case of a phone call from the sender. Make sure you email OPT now too.

Definitely phone them ASAP.

I will send them an email now. Nobody will be checking emails now but will follow up in the morning it could have already been delivered by then.

Is the below best number to get them on?

You can get us on

0191 243 2253: 10am - 4pm

Tracking Detail on the web.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/09/2010.

Tracking Information between 9am-7pm.

Yes, that's the number to use. Try phoning them now, if you can - best of luck. :)

I'm sure whoever lives at the address now will refuse the delivery anyway as it's addressed to you. UPS will then contact the sender, so don't worry too much. Breathe deep! :)

I'm sure whoever lives at the address now will refuse the delivery anyway as it's addressed to you. UPS will then contact the sender, so don't worry too much. Breathe deep! :)

I really hope so why me!

If anyone else has changed there address I would advise contact them to confirm it has been correctly changed. It is an easy mistake but I have to say when I saw the address I felt like I had just been kicked in the goolies :)

I really hope so why me!

If anyone else has changed there address I would advise contact them to confirm it has been correctly changed. It is an easy mistake but I have to say when I saw the address I felt like I had just been kicked in the goolies :)

Thanks for the heads up,

but this now has me very worried, as my address has changed twice since initial order - on both occasions i have updated the team and received conformation Emails from Jacqueline.

I don't wish to harass the team unnecessarily, has anyone contacted them directly with an order/delivery or address query and if so what is the best way of going about this?

If time isn't an issue (ie. you don't mind if it takes a few days to sort out) then email is fine. Make sure you forward all your original order details to save them time. If it's urgent though (ie. your Pandora is on the way to the wrong address) then picking up the phone is the way to go.

If it's any comfort, I changed my delivery details via email and didn't have any drama. Allowing for communicating across timezones, it took a few days to confirm.

I think this is only the second address mixup I've heard of, if you don't count UPS delivering all the boards to Craig's neighbour :p For all the thousands of orders, cancellations and address changes they've had to process since '08, the error rate appears to be miniscule. So not too much to worry about. By all means confirm it if you're nervous though!

Just would like to say thanks to all the info posted here. It was sorted out Pandora going to the wrong address was recalled back to sender and they sent me a new one wow with a free goodie for the mix up. Super service I know Craig was involved as he was on the phone just after I left a voice mail so super job to the team.

We can mark this topic as resolved (Another happy customer)

Excellent, good to hear :) What was the goodie, if you don't mind me asking? I'm just nosey... :p

I just hope they don't make this mistake for all customers with address changes. On the other hand, <pessimism> since no more Pandoras will be shipped before October 18 anyway (with cardboard cases, since the plastic ones have been "in transit" for weeks, which means they will undergo some more tweaking and then enter mass production immediately after Chinese New Year), </pessimism> <optimism> they should have lots of time to fix their order processing :)

I just hope they don't make this mistake for all customers with address changes. On the other hand, <pessimism> since no more Pandoras will be shipped before October 18 anyway (with cardboard cases, since the plastic ones have been "in transit" for weeks, which means they will undergo some more tweaking and then enter mass production immediately after Chinese New Year), </pessimism> <optimism> they should have lots of time to fix their order processing :)
Good to see you've decided to remain optimistic forever more ;)

? Why shouldn't any Pandora ship before October 18th?

Next batch of boards should ship next week :)

? Why shouldn't any Pandora ship before October 18th?

Next batch of boards should ship next week :)
Should, riiiiiiight ;-)

I was just being a bit sarcastic about the whole "next week, promise!" thing. You know, sometimes it seems as if the nub makers, board makers, and case makers on this planet are all in the same boat - their strategies sound suspiciously similar ;-)

Should, riiiiiiight ;-)

I was just being a bit sarcastic about the whole "next week, promise!" thing. You know, sometimes it seems as if the nub makers, board makers, and case makers on this planet are all in the same boat - their strategies sound suspiciously similar ;-)
"Produce crap and try to get away with it", otherwise known as "industry best practices".

And once again it shows the support to the customers :) I hope OPT will stay this way if there will be even bigger successes :) please don't turn into a typical big company

Just for the record:

I've changed my email address twice and my delivery address once.

This week I got my pandora on my new address :rolleyes: , what I did not receive was a shipping email ;) (but who cares if

you get the pandora :p )

and my tv out cable, but that will be because the tv cables are not ready yet I believe.

changing the delivery address was no problem with my order perhaps they've changed the shipping address from someone

else his order :unsure: .

grtz

Sigma

Back