Votes: 52 62.7%
  • No, unfortunately...

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Fuck a Duck

Votes: 31 37.3%

• Total voters

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
After hearing a few reports of people here having dreams about our little Pandora wonder, I finally had a dream about it last night (I'm from Melbourne, Australia, by the way and it's 8:45am, 21/01/2010) here, right now. Twas short, but bitter-sweet.

The dream consisted of me getting a door-bell ring, only to find out that it was the UPS man with a package for me.
I knew what was in it, so I signed for it as usual and snatched it off his hands like a crack addict on heat.

Anyway, as mentioned this dreams is really short, because it ends with me unboxing, then as I take it out of the box to hold it. I wake up.
The End. :(

Pandora.jpg

On a side note, I think that all this Pandora hype is making everyone way too anxious, hence why more and more people are starting to dream about Pandora since first hearing about it. :pandora2ut4: B)

SONY said:
On a side note, I think that all this Pandora hype is making everyone way too anxious, hence why some people are starting to dream about Pandora. :pandora2ut4: B)
This could have been written any time in the last 16 or more months... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually yes. I had one yesterday.

Dont remember much except many people where gathered at a square and someone was handing out pandoras right out of big boxes. When I got mine the case wasnt at all black but more dark green and I asked the one handing out the pandoras about it and he said they had to do some last minute changes and one of those were the color. he also told me they had to do d-pad much smaller.... and yes the dpad didnt even exist. then i woke up i think.

Hi i'm new. Been lurking for a couple weeks and now i'm here. So yeah.

I had a dream about the Pandora. I was playing with it and using the WiFi. I missed class that morning because when the alarm went off I turned the clock off and went back to dreaming.

Oddly, I wasn't disappointed when I woke up. I knew that it will only be a matter of time before it's back.

r00tw00t said:
Actually yes. I had one yesterday.

Dont remember much except many people where gathered at a square and someone was handing out pandoras right out of big boxes. When I got mine the case wasnt at all black but more dark green and I asked the one handing out the pandoras about it and he said they had to do some last minute changes and one of those were the color. he also told me they had to do d-pad much smaller.... and yes the dpad didnt even exist. then i woke up i think.
:lol:

I think the last one I had was: Craig the wizard has turned my feet into a pandora case. I then woke up and had the swine flu instead.

yeah actually! i dont know where i was but there was people around and i was on my feet possibly outside and i whipped out the pandora like it was totally normal and was faffing about using the stylus trying to find something out. it was awesome and only a week or two ago

NLS said:
I think the last one I had was: Craig the wizard has turned my feet into a pandora case. I then woke up and had the swine flu instead.

Are you serious? You have the h1n1 virus? that's horrible...

I also had a dream about the Pandora a few months ago,but like all my dreams, when I attempt to power on the device I wake up...
I think its because my brain doesn't know whats suppose to be onscreen.

I had a dream that made a brief reference to Pandora, but the dream itself wasn't a Pandora dream.

Anyway, according to the dream I will receive my Pandora on Feb 24th.

Pleng said:
I had a dream that made a brief reference to Pandora, but the dream itself wasn't a Pandora dream.

Anyway, according to the dream I will receive my Pandora on Feb 24th.
beholder.gif

I actually had a dream the other day. In my dream, the cases were perfect and Craig was tweeting excitedly and rapidly with links to all these crazy pictures and videos (I didn't have time in my dream to see them). I was disappointed when I woke up Craig hadn't tweeted anything since saying he wants the cases faster and no one on the forums was talking about the awesome pictures and videos.

I'd be worried that I was dreaming about this, but it's actually not among my weirdest dreams. It also didn't end with me being attacked by spiders which is always a plus.

I dreamed(dreamt for some of you ;P) that I was surfing the net on my Pandora, over WiFi!
Another dream I had I was holding it and playing with it, but I didn't power it on.

I've had two dreams. One of them I was trying to get something done but I couldn't figure it out. It was something that I don't think the pandora can do in real life, but It was still awesome in the dream. I think it was bigger than what was shown in the hands of others.

Well I finally had a Pandora dream last night. I live in the same city as MWeston, UPS made a mistake, and delivered his next package to me!

But it wasn't the long awaited case revisions from China...it was 2 of those photo books that you can make in iPhoto on the Mac (you design the layout, upload the pics to Apple, and they print and send you the full colour book). Anyway, one book was some sort of diary about all the trouble they've had finishing the Pandora, but in a high school yearbook kind of way, lots of people's faces and stuff, funny captions, etc. Except, the cover was made out of glass, with paper pages. It had a really excellent picture of the Pandora on the front, chiselled (?) into the glass or whatever. Must have been expensive... :)

...the second book was some sort of wedding album, dunno if MWeston is married or what he looks like, but the couple looked very happy together. LOL...

Back