Have you had a Pandora Dream?

• Yes, I have...twas wet.

Votes: 52 62.7%
  • No, unfortunately...

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Fuck a Duck

Votes: 31 37.3%

• Total voters

OOO, ooo! I remember the first dream I had with the Pandora!
It was great but kinda messed up,It was right when I first saw the Clear case Pandora. Way before I even preordered one.

I built a robot out of K'nex (like I used to when I was younger) And it went and stole the Pandora from ED's house and it brought it to me(It was the black one with silver rings around the nubs). I was so happy but I didn't know it was stolen I just thought I received one even tho I hadn't ordered one. Then I saw on the forums that everyone was panicking because the only Pandora in existence disappeared and the project could not continue(ED made a video announcing this), and I really didn't want to give it up (I tried to hide it, don't know why tho)....and somehow the S.W.A.T. team managed to find me :blink: (there were helicopters too!!) in my now destroyed Louisiana home which was very weird... and I think they killed me and returned the Pandora... and I don't remember the rest, I prolly woke up.

...quite the vivid dream

EDIT: I still didn't get to turn it on, if I did would have most likely ended right there.

I dreamt i finally got a Pandora and it was a huge non-euclidean chunk, that looked a bit like the lunchbox i had back in elementary school,but abnormal and loathsomely redolent of spheres and dimensions apart from ours[sup]1[/sup].
It needed 4 size D batteries and all i could find were 2.
THE HORROR...

1. stolen from H.P. Lovecraft

Somewhere in December - I think - I had a dream in which I dug up a Pandora from the ground, it had been hidden there by someone, probably Craig. It was meant to be found, but besides myself some bad people were looking for it too. They were bad because they wanted my Pandora, of course.

Pleng said:
Anyway, according to the dream I will receive my Pandora on Feb 24th.

Not looking likely...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a Pandora dream last night. It was fucked up, because the representation of Pandora in my dream was totally off...I mean, it looked like a Jaguar controller with a screen on it, as well as a mini-projector. I also played it and it was shit as! :blink:

fiori_musicali said:
Somewhere in December - I think - I had a dream in which I dug up a Pandora from the ground, it had been hidden there by someone, probably Craig. It was meant to be found, but besides myself some bad people were looking for it too. They were bad because they wanted my Pandora, of course.

But dawg! I tried to steal from EvilDragon, I mean HTF does that!? :blink:
No but seriously when we start dreaming about Pandoras and such perhaps that means we need some help...perhaps I should give Dr.Gonzo a visit, maybe he can help :lol:

I had posted in a similar thread months ago about my Pandora dream, I didn't get to hold or use it, but I knew I had it and was anxious to use it.
I'm beginning to feel like a Pandora in a dream is all I am ever going to have.

aesir911 said:
nightmares, not dreams...

just read posts on pandorapress.net... my nightmares are coming true...

Back