Pandora Emulation Questions

Dead1nside said:
The silence on the DC front is worrying me slightly. Maybe after release it'll pick up.

Well, before that last video was released, there was also a long period of silence. That video was probably only released because MWeston got a hand on the emulator for testing. They are probably still working on it, at least infrequently.
Still, I don't really believe in DreamCast emulation that'd be actually fun on the pandora, but hope to be proven wrong. Like probably everyone here who ever got a hand on that wonderful machine (I still play it more often then my PS3). Well, today I only played gtaIV and farcry2 on my dingoo. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalico17 said:
i miss my dreamcast lol

Ye I lent my dreamcast out to somebody and I kinda miss it. But if it was here I probably would never get around to connecting it anyway.

Pleng said:
Kalico17 said:
i miss my dreamcast lol

Ye I lent my dreamcast out to somebody and I kinda miss it. But if it was here I probably would never get around to connecting it anyway.

If they had only put in an ethernet adapter by default...

I play my dreamcast a few days a week.
I've got one hooked up to a little TV in the garage. I sneak out there when I pretend to use the gym and play Virtua Tennis 2.

conso said:
Pleng said:
Kalico17 said:
i miss my dreamcast lol

If they had only put in an ethernet adapter by default...

Uh, sorry I meant connecting it to the telly!

Pleng said:
Kalico17 said:
i miss my dreamcast lol

just found a DC ISO site.. main reason why I miss it.. DC was the only console(to my knowledge) you could burn games to CDs and play em with no modding required..

kingoddball said:
I play my dreamcast a few days a week.
I've got one hooked up to a little TV in the garage. I sneak out there when I pretend to use the gym and play Virtua Tennis 2.

:lol: thats whats up

rabidpoobear said:
I hereby grant you the extremely vague post award!

There are 2 guys working on Dreamcast mostly, DrkIIRaziel is one of them. Exophase discusses EVERY emu, that guy's basically an emu genius / overlord. I seriously doubt he's involved though. He just provides thoughtful criticisms / suggestions when people run into performance problems. (Not that Exo doesn't do other stuff (he works on his own emus and such) but he's not involved with DC as far as I can tell.)

I'm not working on nullDCe, but Adventus appears to be. That's all kingoddball was saying.

I think it has all of our attention. IIRC the devs are waiting on actual pandora hardware before they can make too much more progress (feel free to correct me :p ) like most on going projects for the Pandora.

I'd certainly hope one of the early Pandora are destined for the nullDC devs. It was already looking promising in their last video. They don't really come on these boards much, that was more what my previous comment meant.

NullDC + PSO + Private Servers = :lol:

But, thats have to wait until(if ever) its got networking and playable speeds =)
Thats my dream tho.

Yeah, my first post.. And yes, I am a lurker of these boards and developer too.. Hoping to make small games for pandora :pandora2ut4:

Back