Pandora For Sale Or Trade: I Want An Ipad

torpor

hack hack hack, the little machines fight back
Website
w1xer.at
I have two Pandoras, both of them in great condition, and I am now in a position where I want to trade one of them - or sell it - in order to get myself an iPad. I can no longer resist the lures of the Korg iMS20 application (even though I have a real MS20), so I want to start my iPad synth collection ..

If you're interested in this, contact me. The Pandora I have on offer here is in great condition, the nubs work, the screen is in great shape .. the only issue is the bowing bezel present on many of the early Pandoras.

I'm in Vienna, Austria, so European contact is welcome ..

torpor said:
I have two Pandoras, both of them in great condition, and I am now in a position where I want to trade one of them - or sell it - in order to get myself an iPad. I can no longer resist the lures of the Korg iMS20 application (even though I have a real MS20), so I want to start my iPad synth collection ..

If you're interested in this, contact me. The Pandora I have on offer here is in great condition, the nubs work, the screen is in great shape .. the only issue is the bowing bezel present on many of the early Pandoras.

I'm in Vienna, Austria, so European contact is welcome ..

Pandora is something I've been after for quite some time now. While I'm afraid I'm here in the US and don't have an iPad to trade or deal with, I was wondering if you'd consider selling the unit..how much do you think you'd sell for?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I no longer have my spare Pandora for sale due to the fact that it fell out of my bag on the way to work the other day, and landed in a huge puddle.

:(

It still works, but I don't feel good about selling it any more as it is somewhat dinged up and had to be opened and rice-bagged to dry it out .. plus I have no idea if it will stay working. So I'm just going to keep it until it dies.

Sorry folks! :(

torpor must be punished for his actions in some way, i am highly disappointed in you, especially after you said that the pandoras only flaw is that millions dont have one, WELL BECAUSE OF YOU THATS ONE LESS PERSON TO GET ONE!!!11

It still works, and my wife is using it! I just .. can't honestly .. feel good about selling it now. ;(

Not that I did feel good in the first place, but I guess it would have been nice to get an iPad this week instead of waiting until next month. Oh well.

Back