Pandora For Sale

humanfly

Still Fresh
Hi everyone,

Haven't post here in ages and I can't believe I'm doing it this time to sell my Pandora. I order mine back in October 2008 and since then lots have changed in my life. I'm now married with a baby and my priorities (and spare time) have changed a lot in the past three years.

I finally got my Pandora a few months ago (I think it was May) and I only have had the chance to play with it a couple of times. I probably haven't use it for more than a couple of hours but from what I've tested so far it's AWESOME (not that you don't know that already) and as the software evolves and grows, it's going to become a very unique little device.

I didn't wanted to sell my Pandora (especially after waiting for so long to get it), but it's been sitting in my office for weeks now and realistically I know I won't have the time to play with it and enjoy it anytime soon. I know there are a lot of people wanting to get one and I think it's sad to keep one that's not receiving the love it deserves. So I'm putting my Pandora for sale. It's in absolute perfect condition (I've even have the original box and all the bits and pieces). I've also bought for it a 8GB SDHC card if anyone is interested on a deal.

I've also flashed the Pandora with the same (latest) firmware, so it's back to the setup stages ready to be customised.

Sad to leave the project at this stage but happy to think someone will enjoy and love such an amazing little device. Thank you everyone in the Pandora team for all your dedication to create the best device ever! I really hope I'll be able to join the community later down the track and will try and keep and eye on the development of the project.

Good luck!

Carlos

P.s I'm happy to email images, etc. if anyone needs them.

Pandora is so expensive
2751798279.gif

Very crisp pictures you have here! Clear and beautiful pandora shown!

Good luck selling it, it's a great deal.

Guys just to let you know, the Pandora has been sold. Good luck to everyone looking for one :) They are truly awesome!

MajorPSP156 said:
Hi is anyone still selling a pandora for a cheap price? Thanks! :)
I am selling my two pandora cheap with extras too http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60335-selling-my-two-open-pandoras-each-with-two-8gb-class-10-sd-cards/#entry957046

Last edited by a moderator:
Back