Pandora Game And Application Naming Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity, that the crap created at night when I sleep will be gone tomorrow, it would be a funny read I think. Search for a better avatar, it looks stupid. Good night.

On topic
Like Streak, Sphinxter and Senor Quack said.

CandidStan said:
You have something more important to share with the community that was unfortunately stopped by this menacing evil thread which will cause the universe to explode therefore fulfilling some members promises that the Pandora will never be delivered?
No I didn't and that's why you don't see me making threads constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senor Quack said:
CandidStan said:
You have something more important to share with the community that was unfortunately stopped by this menacing evil thread which will cause the universe to explode therefore fulfilling some members promises that the Pandora will never be delivered?
No I didn't and that's why you don't see me making threads constantly.

Well put. Nevermind.

Yeah, but you know that it is physically impossible to just ignore something that you don't like. You must do everything possible to stamp it out of existence, no matter what anyone else thinks. That reminds me, why the hell is American Idol still on the air? :(

Frogboy said:
Yeah, but you know that it is physically impossible to just ignore something that you don't like. You must do everything possible to stamp it out of existence, no matter what anyone else thinks. That reminds me, why the hell is American Idol still on the air? :(
Yup. In addition to American Idol I've been working on asparagus, country music, Apple fanboys, strawberry-flavored Hershey's Kisses, mail-in rebates, diet off-brand soda, Crocs, crappy cellphones, Republicans, YouTube comments, Monday Night Football, 4chan, cigarette smokers, Best Buy's extended warranties, and Ugg boots for quite a while now. Unfortunately I've had no luck.

Except, well, I think Ugg boots are on their way out? That's a bright spot, at least.

EDIT: It seems I'm wrong about the Uggs. Some further research seems to indicate their continuing and probably increasing popularity. I remain, nevertheless, committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back