Pandora has stopped working

As far as I know, there's only one way to insert the battery. I'll check again just in case, but I think we're beating a dead horse here.

You connected your harddisk to the Wall charger?

Is that an USB-Wall charger?

If yes, it won't work.

You really need to use the AC Adaptor plug, no USB port for charging.

I can't imagine the unit died.
Well mine has the same problem it doesn't charge up or really do anything but just sit and be a paperweight for my pc gamer magazines.

If my Pandora was at the point of just being a paper weight.. I'd go through the effort of A. figuring out if the problem is the charger,Pandora or Battery B. sending it back to be repaired.

As far as I know, there's only one way to insert the battery. I'll check again just in case, but I think we're beating a dead horse here.

Nope, there's a specific way of inserting it to get the pins to line up. I can't describe it as I don't have my Pandora with me.. Others will be able to. We could be beating a dead horse but whatever :p

So can anyone tell me how to get it fixed?

Send it back to ED ?

Do you even know how the whole RMA (return merchandise authorization) process works? As the name implies, you need an authorization number before returning the merchandise back to the company and I have yet to get mine from Craig.

If my Pandora was at the point of just being a paper weight.. I'd go through the effort of A. figuring out if the problem is the charger,Pandora or Battery B. sending it back to be repaired.

C. read the entire thread starting with the first post and understand that I've exhausted all options :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@almosthere - wasn't responding to you, I was responding to Mario's post, It's pretty obvious I was directly responding to him..

Do you even know how the whole RMA (return merchandise authorization) process works? As the name implies, you need an authorization number before returning the merchandise back to the company and I have yet to get mine from Craig.

I think your thinking too much into the process.. I RMA'd my Pandora last year, all I provided was a letter of what was wrong with my unit and my return address. I didn't even return it to Craig who I ordered it from, I returned to ED who I knew could repair it quicker at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back