Pandora modification competition?

Austin25

We should start a competition of Pandora modifications.

Post your entry here, and then ED (or someone else we can specify later) will judge the winners, at which point it will start over again.

I don't think enough people have their pandora to do this freely... Most people are just painting or putting rhinestones in the hinge. Nothing extreme. Id love to be proved wrong.

I'dd prolly put a custom wallpaper once I'll receive my pandora, does that count?

I don't think enough people have their pandora to do this freely... Most people are just painting or putting rhinestones in the hinge. Nothing extreme. Id love to be proved wrong.
so whats youre trying to tell me is that somebody already badazzled their pandora?

I replaced the LCD cable in mine all by myself to get rid of the purple tint of death! I also installed the broken-clasp mod so the screen will flicker off if I squeeze it just a little too hard.

Wait, that last one is bad...

I take it you don't mean modifications like this.

It's fine if your into that kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back lighted keyboard mod.

Modder:

Me (Former Psp hardware modder)

-200 percent

To do:

1. Wait for batch 1 to finish
  2. Wait for batch 2 to start
  3. Receive Pandora via mail
  4. Stare at the Pandora for 2 hours without touching it
  5. Play around with Pandora for a few days
  6. Begin hardware mod

I have at least a couple mods planned, I'd be interested in joining this competition. Any prizes, or just mad propz?

I replaced the LCD cable in mine all by myself to get rid of the purple tint of death! I also installed the broken-clasp mod so the screen will flicker off if I squeeze it just a little too hard.

Wait, that last one is bad...

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that you're a super awesome guy, Stan.

Since I'm not very good at hardware/electronic mods and I wouldn't want to even risk thinking about modding my Pandora, I think the absolute most crazy thing I would do with it is buy a spare case and see what I can do about repainting it some shade of green. But then again, if I do that I'd void my warranty. I'd probably choose to put my Pandora through its paces to see if it's in good condition before I paint it.

Not really a mod but.....

Anyone with some artistic chops want to make me a Bettie page/pandora wallpaper?

:-D

wait wait wait, stop the bus. WHO has rhinestone cowboy'd their pandora?

Back