Pandora On Gizmodo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahah, Luke Karmazin made me lol!
Look at comments, that guy is receiving Pandora next week (he ordered the UK version and owned me :) ). Of course he will!

Gizmodo are dickheads, basically. And I had that opinion before they started hating on Pandora. It's just a low quality site with poor writers. I don't believe that any publicity is good publicity; basically they've misrepresented the video and encouraged their readership to believe that it's a dead project.

If we want massive, positive publicity, Engadget needs to do a hands on with a production model. All in good time. :)

I think we should just make the Pandora a success then laugh at them for being wrong. No one on the internet likes to be wrong.

Edit: apart from maybe someone who said 'I have AIDS' in a forum, and then they were wrong, in that or a similar situation they would be an exception to this rule. However Gizmodo is not covered by this.

Gizmodo, heh!. What's with their obnoxious attitude.

They'll see.

craigix said:
I think we should just make the Pandora a success then laugh at them for being wrong. No one on the internet likes to be wrong.

Edit: apart from maybe someone who said 'I have AIDS' in a forum, and then they were wrong, in that or a similar situation they would be an exception to this rule. However Gizmodo is not covered by this.
Aren't they? Gizmodo editors all have brain AIDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back