Pandora parts

LTStone

Hi guys, 

The 'ol Pandora is starting to show some wear and tear and I may want some replacement parts soon. Specifically I'm looking for the keyboard\Dpad membrane, Nub(s) and maybe some shoulder button micro switches.

The membrane doesn't too too hard to replace but how  tricky is it to replace a faulty nub? It just looks like a matter of desoldering/resoldering...

Hi guys, 

The 'ol Pandora is starting to show some wear and tear and I may want some replacement parts soon. Specifically I'm looking for the keyboard\Dpad membrane, Nub(s) and maybe some shoulder button micro switches.

The membrane doesn't too too hard to replace but how  tricky is it to replace a faulty nub? It just looks like a matter of desoldering/resoldering...
RMA

Ya know ED could make a killing selling spare parts/repairing OPs.

I just didn't see any parts listed on ED's or Links sites so I thought I'd ask here, Maybe I should just contact them directly.

Ah crap, ED has nubs but no keymats. At least he has lots of nubs, thats cool, and its nice that the keymat covers the whole keyboard plus the buttons and dpad.

Back