Pandora Pc Wallpapers

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
I am in search of some nice pandora wallpapers for my notebook. like the ones on the pandora homepage. only much bigger.
I cant find any good for my notebook and i;ve also searched the forums, but then i find mainly about changing the pandora wallpaper.

Some links would be cool :) and im not good in searching, so dont flame me or something;)

Last edited by a moderator:
pandyzones.jpg

lol?

What's wrong with it?

Well, let's see if i can get this to work... BB code+broken forums=ughhh...
pandorabgwait.jpg

Yay!!! I did it, i uploaded and showed it succesfully! *gives himself a pat in the back*:)

Anyway, maybe it will make your wait for the Pandora a little easier. :lol:

Sorry for the bad bad bad resolution (size) but I thought that to be used on the Pandora screen

Sfondo.jpg

@mcx
Cool!

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 19 2009 at 09:12 PM said:
Loving the widescreen version!

Sorry it's a bit small, it was for my older screen.

I need to make a fix, I didn't blend the bottom right hand corner of the original image correctly. I'm doing it now.

'StreaK' said:
The company is "openpandora" so will be better if You make full name in your wallpapaers. I think Craig will stay with OpenPandora name on box [ in my opinion ]

I'm not sure about that. OpenPandora is the company name, but as far as I'm concerned the product has always been called Pandora.

Calling it OpenPandora, like OpenMoko, attracts too many religious "give us the schematics" types. :p

Glad to see some people have a sense of humor about "pandyzone". I love the other "more professional" wallpapers. gotta love this scene.

Back