Additional "official" Pandora wallpapers

dibad0011

Still Fresh
Hi, I have been with my 1ghz Pandy for a little while and it's great (I thought on selling it because needed money and didn't use it that much, anyway I decided to keep it).

I have seen that on XFCE desktop there are only 2 background choices (a black one and a blue one). Are there any other "official" Pandora backgrounds/wallpapers options that we users can place instead of the default ones?. I know I can simply download any wallpaper from the net and put it on the pandora (have already done that)  but the idea is to have some cool custom  made pandora backgrounds. If there isn't any I would propose if each one of us (if interested) post in here our custom made pandora background for anyone to download and have it on the handheld.

Furthermore it would be great having a "downloads section" maybe called "Pandora Art" similar to some linux distros. the section would contain a directory of pandora wallpapers made by us (for both pc desktop and for the pandora handheld); Pandora screenshots which would have (obviously) pictures (uploaded by users) of the pandora running different apps, emus, etc. also could include Pandora logos, icons, themes, pc screensavers and any other type of "art". This section should be accesed by anyone without need to register/sign up (unless you want to upload/download something. This would help promote the pandora without much effort I think./myaddrproxy.php/http/boards.openpandora.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

Oh that's great there are already many community backgrounds. Hopefully Ed could put those on a visible place such as the "Pandora Art" or "Downloads" section I mentioned on the first post.

Back