Pandora?....pffft...

evnon

Still Fresh
Who wants a pandora when there's this?!

http://www.micropctalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6960

(btw, not serious ;))

Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Are you serious ?

that device looks pretty ugly to me and doesn't have games controls ,and the design
is pretty bad as well ,go find me a umpc with full games controls and i will buy it.

oops , didn't see your text at the bottom so you are not serious
then -- good good.

paddy said:
Are you serious ?

that device looks pretty ugly to me and doesn't have games controls ,and the design
is pretty bad as well ,go find me a umpc with full games controls and i will buy it.

oops , didn't see your text at the bottom so you are not serious
then -- good good.
i am for one, i really like the design.

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
Found a cheap one on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.de/Sony-VAIO-VGN-UX490N-UX490-UX490n-UX-490-64GB-SSD-BOX_W0QQitemZ110477659048QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLaptops_Nov05?hash=item19b8fb4ba8

Bleckh! OSX! Windows 7? WTF, are you kidding me?

The only thing cool about this thing is that there is only one of them in existence. :p :pandora2ut4: :ph34r: :wiz: :angry: :gp2x

The downfall of these devices is always the inconvenience factor, and occasionally, when it's not completely useless in all aspects of regular use, the battery completely kills it off. Who wants 1.5 hours of battery life (probably less on full use), my netbook can pull 6 dammit.

borgqueenx said:

Yay, then you should cancel your pandora order and buy one. Wish you all the best!

Funny. I posted this for a couple reasons, first I thought that people here, just for fun, might be interested in seeing this ultra modded umpc. Second, I thought I'd poke a little harmless fun at those posting things about getting the newest 4g phone or w/e instead of the pandora. And an unexpected benefit is the comments by uber-critical pandora devotees that take stuff so serious. Chill! This umpc is a custom rig, neat to see, That's all. But no, the inevitable "no gaming controls... i'm outta here..." comments crop up. Lighten up folks. At least some people get that I wasn't serious about this as a pandora (or any device for that matter) alternative, you know the part where I said....

(btw, not serious ;))

Have a good day everyone :)

And conso, Borgqueen can't like a design of another product? And if she(?) does then she should cancel her pandora order? lol, that is so grammar school! Oh well, w/e.

^ I've seen this coming, though. The connection is a bit too far-fetched and people are waiting for Pandora news, thus not really willing to get this kind of joke ;)
I knew this thing already, btw :)

Didn't read anything, only looked at pics,... tired. He modded that SSD in right? If so, pretty neat, quadruple boot with all that space. And fast.

I'm liking this so far... Doesn't have wifi though, so that's kind of a deal breaker.

speak_n_spell.gif

Attachments

• speak_n_spell.gif
    speak_n_spell.gif
    23 KB · Views: 82
ah! big, fat copper heatpipe with massve fan. that's what i like to carry around all day.

but stil, it can't beat this classic:

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
ps3-laptop-pics-top.jpg

Back