Pandora Power Accessory

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
5DJJv.jpg

Solar Vest: provide utmost power for your portable device!

gkTfk.jpg

Has 8.8 ampere hour batery pak for sorrowful day when son doesn't shine.

dvK8f.jpg

Stylish and provide power to all your portable device and Pandora and laptop, MP4 player(s).

AilHS.jpg

With multi plug for multi plugging! Now more than one kind of device.

fuf5d.jpg

Mark with "Solar Vest" emblazon, so your friends know you aren't just wearing normal vest: solar vest. Attracts the hot chickens!

zKhIo.jpg

Comes with ports.

Order today! Mere price of Special $126 United States Thalers.

This made me laugh so hard!

I cannot see someone actually wearing this thing. The main reason for this being that most people who actually would need to wear a solar vest to keep their electronics going, probably don't get enough sun for it to function properly anyways...

bananajamslam said:
This made me laugh so hard!

I cannot see someone actually wearing this thing. The main reason for this being that most people who actually would need to wear a solar vest to keep their electronics going, probably don't get enough sun for it to function properly anyways...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Best comment I've seen in a long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a lot of surface area that isn't being utilized. Especially since I like to sit down.

Gerix said:
I see a lot of surface area that isn't being utilized.  Especially since I like to sit down.

Surface area function as chechen radiatior for dissipate excess hot chickens.

Shouldn't he be wearing something to shade his eyes? I mean, he's gonna be needing a lot of sunlight, so he should look into protective headwear. Like a stormtrooper helmet or something...

Gerix said:
Shouldn't he be wearing something to shade his eyes?  I mean, he's gonna be needing a lot of sunlight, so he should look into protective headwear.  Like a stormtrooper helmet or something...
He surrounded by so many hot chacks that light cannot get to his eye

I wold to be interest in these product.

Except my totally metal hair would block the panels.

Be sure to be on top when nailing all the chicks or you might run out of juice.

mali said:
Be sure to be on top when nailing all the chicks or you might run out of juice.

What, and let something touch the Pandora in a front pocket?

Wheels said:
I wold to be interest in these product.

Except my totally metal hair would block the panels.

Excess metal is to not recommended! Can cause short, fire, or otherwise armageddon.

This will be great for those days when I'm in direct sunlight for 16 hours, with my back facing towards the sun.

I could probably charge a small flashlight with a whole day of completely direct sunlight onto that piece of shit.

Back