Pandora Pre-Order Not Used as Payment for New Pyra

DougOnEarth

Hi,

I ordered a Pandora sometime ago. Gave my $$$ down and gave up waiting. Can I use what I put down towards the Pyra?

Thanks.

Since there is no payment option for the Pyra yet, the best way is to cancel the order, get back the money and wait for the Pyra to be released.

He doesn't have to do anything, if he is on Craigs official list I got (in that case, he should've received an email from me with the different options about 1,5 years ago).

I'll contact everyone when the time has come.

Asking for a refund won't work as Craigs company is no more.

Thanks everyone. I kind of remember getting that email and I think I chose the option to use the $$$ towards the pyra or whatever is was called at that time. 

Hi Ed,

What were the options again just to refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Doesn't look all that closed to me.
As far as I can tell all those links show is that the company existed at some point and that copies of the documents relating to it are available for a fee.  It doesn't seem to say anything about the status of the company at all.  (or any other company details for that matter)

-Neelix

Not to mention there's always the "company is technically closed but hasn't officially been shut down because no one has filed the paperwork yet" loop hole. He could just be paying the yearly fee to keep it a legal entity for a number of reasons while not actually doing business.

Yes. That means that no one has filed a complain against that.

Craig is out of the liabilities now, and we continue as planned.

Back