Pandora preorder

D

Doomworks

Hello, I preordered the pandora a while ago and recived the email about it being shipped in the next two weeks. This is awesome however I don't have the money to pay for it all in one go right now, so I was wondering if I have to pay for it all at once or if I can pay for it in smaller amouts over a period of time. Also is there a minimum period that I have pay in before I lose the place in the preorder line?

Thanks, Doomworks.

Yes, no worry.

You can wait with the final payment until you got the money, and you won't lose your place :)

I was wondering about the same thing.

My situation is that I would like to preorder, and it is likely that I will have the money at the moment my Pandora is ready (Two Months, right?). However, likely is slightly away from for sure. It may as well become that I will have to cancel it, or wait up to another six months. Is this an acceptable scenario? If yes, then I will be happy to place a preorder, sice I would rather not like to wait for another period after collecting the money.

Another question by the way: is it possible to order a couple of EXT connectors (I would want around 5) and cases for them (with ot without tiny BoBs, I don't care) together with Pandora to save on shipping cost? (I live in Europe, Poland)

Back