Pandora Questions

peteredge

Still Fresh
hey ive got a couple questions:

-i know that the consensus on flash was that some basic flash content will be viewable, like youtube, but i want to know if hulu (video site) or facebook chat be possible?

-will video wallpapers be possible? on an iphone video wallpapers really drain battery, but since the pandora will be better at managing/killing background processes, will this be feasible?

-will the default gui be mostly touch based or analog-control based? the video of gmenu featured a mouse, will the touch screen be compatible with gmenu?

sorry if any of these questions are noobish, or unanswerable. thank you very much

i would imagine that the gmenu would be touchbased, kinda defeats the purpose of touchscreen navigation if it wasnt since thats one of the main plans for uses with the touchscreen, BUT, whether that is possible at release or is added later on i do not know.

im not much help but its a start.

Facebook chat isn't flash, it's AJAX.

As for hulu...I think hulu had been working when I used gnash a while back so I would guess it should work.

I would assume that menus would almost certainly have touch support.

You could probably do video wallpapers. People do them in linux distros so I don't see why not.

Back