Pandora Repairs?

jastolze

Hey my pandora's screen is screwed up. It only works when its down as far as it can go. So my question is: If I send it in for repairs, will it cost anything and how long does it take once they receive it to finish the repairs? Thanks!

Won't cost anything if it's less than 2 years old and repair time usually is 1 - 3 days (the rest depends on customs)

No, it simply depends on when you got it.

If it's after warranty time, it would cost about 20 EUR (incl. shipping back to you), so not too expensive anyways :)

No, it simply depends on when you got it.

If it's after warranty time, it would cost about 20 EUR (incl. shipping back to you), so not too expensive anyways :)
I should also mention it came off of ebay, and I got it in early 2012. It says first batch on the battery, so... Hope that doesn't matter too much. Thanks for the info anyway :)

Hey so to be clear: if I own an older pandora, it will cost to repair the screen? Where should I sent it to? Can someone give me steel by step directions on what to do? Thanks!

Old or not, bought off ebay or not.. ED will repair your Pandora..

Top of the page there is a Contact Us button on the top, then open a new ticket and select RMA.. fill in details..

Old or not, bought off ebay or not.. ED will repair your Pandora..

Top of the page there is a Contact Us button on the top, then open a new ticket and select RMA.. fill in details..
Okay, so I filled the TIcket out about 3 weeks ago. Still haven't heard anything back. Are they just busy? I would really like to play this thing again, but I can't because of the screen.

Edit: NVM I got it worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I need to send in my 1ghz Pandora because it suddenly will not power up, what is the address I send it to? It is less than 2 years old. Do I need to talk to somone first or just send it in?

Use this contact page to start the RMA process. You'll be told everything you need to know.
Capture.PNG

It tells you exactly what you need to do, just as I promised: Try again later. :p

Back