Pandora Request Videos

SirDregan

Hello forum!

Here is where I'll post requested videos.

So far we have:

So if you have anything you'd like to see, post your requests here and I'll add them to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
DosBox, I'd like to see what is working fine, and also things that are at and over the limit of playable. To get a better impression which games I might be able to play, and which ones are hopeless. (Pacific Strike, Bleifuss/Screamer (on low settings) or Megarace for example might be just on the edge or completely unplayable).

I also would like to see Turok (2) and some Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini (does the expansion pack option work with the games that use it?) & Body Harvest (never quite understood why everyone else seemed to hate that game)

I also would like to see Turok (2) and some Perfect Dark, Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini (does the expansion pack option work?) & Body Harvest (never quite understood why everyone else seemed to hate that game)

I have Blastcorps and I'm pretty sure I have Turok 2 and Perfect Dark.

Don't know for sure, though. I'll take a look :) (bought a whole bunch of catrigdes a long while ago)

Uh, I'll probably receive a lot of crap about this but Freecell is one of my fav time wasters, can you get a freecell game to run on the Pandora? AisleRiot is probably the best, and xfce is gtk so it might run.

Another is sudoku, not sure what sudoku client is good as I don't have it installed on my computer at this moment. Mint doesn't come with games and I haven't gotten around to installing it yet.

Sebt3 has already confirmed FreeCell to be working, not sure which one

This won't happen for a while, but I would like to see an iControlpad connected to a Pandora playing any multiplayer game via TV-Out. Player 1 would use the Pandora as a controller and Players 2 - 4 via icp.This is what I want to do eventually and would love to see how well it works.
cool.gif

The first video is uploading right now. I'll edit the first post as soon as it is finished.

It is full of german-accent-bad-grammar-mumbling, nervosity and a lot of "uummm"'s ;)

Please leave me feedback so I can work on thinking what I say before I do...

More of the user interface? More game scenes withouth talking? Tutorial on how to set up certain things?

Thanks in advance for watching.

the audio in monkey island 3 is off by like 5 seconds? explain

Nice movie! Really well made ... well, except for the sound-delay ;)

I'll be playing the Amiga-Version of Monkey1&2, they have very nice music.

Two questions: Did you record the sound directly from the pandora speakers or from the audio-out?

When using the stylus, is it possible to just place the cursor with it, or is it always a click? If I remember correctly, in a lot of adventures the cursor changes (sometimes even shows a description) when hovering a "hot spot", which can be very helpfull ...

Which reminds me: I always wanted to see a video that shows how Lemmings is played with the touch-screen. I usually put the cursor somewhere and wait until it turns into a box when a lemming is crossing, and then click the button. I guess with touch-screen you try to directly click the lemming you want, but I imagine this means loosing some when you want to set a stopper in front of a lemming-stampede, or keep the bridge-builder working ... or it might turn out to be the best way to play lemmings ...

Thank you so much for producing more videos...i don't have particular request to make but i always really much enjoy watching. :)

I would like to see Crime Fighter, Wasteland and Oregon Trail running on Dosbox. Here are the download links from the long-running website, Home of the Underdogs: You have to scroll down on the links to find the files.

[link removed] (Crime Fighter)

[link removed] (Wasteland)

[link removed] (Oregon Trail)

[mod edit: Abandonware sites, although handy and delicious, are not technically legal so we can't link them here. :) -Gruso]

If there is an Apple IIe emulator you need to play Oregon Trail on that, man, those were the days, 7 years old and nothing better to do in computer lab than play that and Number Munchers.

NUMBER MUNCHERS!! Yeah, if there is any way you can run that I'd like to see it.

I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting!

I liked the commentary so definitely keep that up. I would have like to see more of the screen though, it was kind of hard to make out what was going on. I know it may be difficult to frame the screen well and control the Pandora so do what you can but that would be the only thing I would change. Thanks again for posting, I bet I will enjoy your future videos! :)

Back