Pandora Shop

kaldrill

Still Fresh
Hello,
Does the team already consider creating an official openpandora shop with stuff like t-shirts/hoodies/cap/mugs/stickers/keychain/... with the pandora logo on it ? That would add an extra source of income to finance the research they have done on their own funds and the future improvements. The ubuntu shop is a good example of something probably easy to set up.

I would definitely buy t-shirts with a small pandora logo if the price remains reasonable.

That's very good thinking, and it'll help spread the word of Pandora!

At the moment supply doesn't even meet demand so I don't think "spreading the word of pandora" would be beneficial at the moment.

I've said before (I'm fairly sure this has come up in the past :) ) that I rather like this idea. I'd love to buy a few bits of Pandora attire and whatnot. :p

The Ubuntu Shop is a good example, there, too - the goods are very high-quality, in my experience (much much better than CafePress and the like :p ). As an aside, that store is handled by Merchandise Mania (if memory serves, that's the name of the company that appears on the boxes orders from the Ubuntu Shop are shipped in), so it's easy to look up what sort of stuff they make available for such stores.

EDIT: Fixed incorrect URL - retrieved the right one from the aforementioned shop.

Back