Any Interest In An Alternate Pandora T-shirt Design?

Consequence_9

have you realized that rock stars always seem to l
Originally when the team announced they'd have t-shirts made I thought they'd make the logo & stuff more prominent. Since I'm not too happy with the current design, I thought I'd make some mock-ups of what I would have liked. Maybe if there is enough interest & someone knows where to get a bunch of t-shirts printed up (in bulk) for a reasonable price we could get some made. so without further adieu:

pandora_t_front_1.jpg

front
pandora_t_back_1.jpg

back

i forgot about the proceeds going to them & I agree that would be the better. I know its the least of their concerns atm, but maybe the team would print some up eventually for those of us who don't like the cafepress style That way its like 2 birds with 1 stone: support the team & get a sweet shirt =D

I still think this is THE t-shirt to wear for every Pandora user:
fg_mb.jpg

I'd like to get something Pandora specific that is more interesting than just the logo. Something creative that gets people interested and that I can wear without being embarrassed. Maybe we should have a design contest? I already ordered ED's version.

OrR said:
fg_mb.jpg

I'd like to get something Pandora specific that is more interesting than just the logo. Something creative that gets people interested and that I can wear without being embarrassed. Maybe we should have a design contest? I already ordered ED's version.
Where do you get that shirt? I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:
CandidStan said:
fischju2000 said:
CandidStan said:
EvilDragon said:
:D

http://www.gp2x.de/shop/images/pandashirt.jpg

Incase you nerds can't tell, that's a woman's body under there...it has nipples.

In case there aren't any students of anatomy here, men have nipples too.

In case there are aren't any with humor here, Men tend not to show erect nipples as much as women. And it's not as appealing.

Are you dissing Batman now?
batman_nipples-772252.jpg

heheh nice.. Though I like to see business bags with the logo on it.

How about a black slimfit shirt with the pandora logo printed in silver? Lol, like to wear it at dance parties.

I'd like an pandora shirt, tough i'd not use yoyr design.

OT: i wonder if this thread will get cleaned up or closed.

CyruzDraxs said:
OrR said:
http://www.meatbun.us/catalog/images/fg_mb.jpg

Where do you get that shirt? I want one.

http://meatbun.us/ but I think it's sold out at the moment. :(

Back