Pandora-Tan Character Art

TiKub said:
I vote for Tom's one. Still, left and right shoulder buttons are inverted (or not ;o), so you have to use them from behind :rolleyes:
Drack said:
Tom's is the best by far.

Tans should be cute, not hot.
<_<
:angry:

Tom` said:
:wacko:

Why is it that everyone keeps assuming these are mine? Everything that I'm posting here was drawn by saejinoh and posted on openhandhelds.org originally.

Last edited by a moderator:
rm07lg.png

well yep but a -tan isn't a racequeen, it's a -tan :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_tan

and:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_anthropomorphism

If you think a Pandora-tan should be hot instead of cute, you don't know what a -tan is. Please read the links posted by nik166 2 posts above.

I think we all know by now what a -tan is, but I think what borgqueenx is saying is this time...There should be an exception to that rule :p :)

Wade-newb said:
I think we all know by now what a -tan is, but I think what borgqueenx is saying is this time...There should be an exception to that rule :p :)
If it's not moé, it's not a -tan.

Well, making it hot instead of cute is a digression from the norm. But then again, so is the Pandora.
Keeping in mind that I don't know very much at all about this sort of thing, so most of what I'm saying is probably grade A garbage ;)

:lol:
I'm not really into this tan stuff, but seriously, "hot" drawings are kind of ridiculous. I mean hey, that's not real, how could it be "hot" in any way ;)

Sorry for the off topic, I'm gone already :)

ArrG this not mascot this -Tan
-Tan = cute
mascot = some guy in a bird suit at a football game. ;P

a -Tan dose NOT go on the box art.
it is NOT promoted outside of those who care or know what a -Tan is.
A -Tan is never seen in the media.
A -Tan IS recognized as the 'encarnet' representation of an Idea/place/object/thing by a fan base (much like how in Greek mythology you had gods for the sun, river, etc).

A mascot is the business representation of an Idea/place/object/thing by the general media, public, and everyone else as well as being everything a -Tan is not.

JagAgemo said:
ArrG this not mascot this -Tan
-Tan = cute
mascot = some guy in a bird suit at a football game. ;P

a -Tan dose NOT go on the box art.
it is NOT promoted outside of those who care or know what a -Tan is.
A -Tan is never seen in the media.
A -Tan IS recognized as the 'encarnet' representation of an Idea/place/object/thing by a fan base (much like how in Greek mythology you had gods for the sun, river, etc).

A mascot is the business representation of an Idea/place/object/thing by the general media, public, and everyone else as well as being everything a -Tan is not.

Excluding Windows 7 in Japan. . .

http://www.japanator.com/the-os-war-is-won-windows-7-gets-officially-endorsed-os-tan-11521.phtml

Nat495 said:
Excluding Windows 7 in Japan. . .

http://www.japanator.com/the-os-war-is-won-windows-7-gets-officially-endorsed-os-tan-11521.phtml

OK so I forgot about that one...

point is: worrying about public opinion is a waste of time cuz' no one even really knows they exist.

what you should be worrying about is the mascot as IT will be seen by the world(still voting for this one on that respect:
Panda_Z.gif

)

and leave Pandora-Tan for those who enjoy the -tans (Fanboy powers activate! Form of Awesome!).

edit: that is a mascot NOT a -Tan (link is being weird)

Bosbeetle said:
Mr.Gonzo said:

Hey mr. gonzo still alive? Welcome back its been a while :p

Well slowly coming back to life. Lots of shit happened, hence my disappearance.
Always bin lurking though.

EDIT: not alot of people seems to remember The Pandora Boy (2008)( well a lot of new people mostly ) aha
EDIT2: Animation here

Mr.Gonzo said:
Well slowly coming back to life. Lots of shit happened, hence my disappearance.
Always bin lurking though.
Hehe, nice to see you back :)
Shit happens, fuck it.

Back