Pandora-Tan Character Art

You should add a small, endearing gap in her teeth. Or perhaps make the left side of her mouth quirk up.

Also, she should be two years old¡

moes.gif

Kicker said:
You should add a small, endearing gap in her teeth. Or perhaps make the left side of her mouth quirk up.

I see what you did there. :D

mali: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
-Tj- said:
Kicker said:

Pandora-tan game!
Im thinking a shooter, like touhou, or maybe a sidescroller platform game like mario...?
h game!? o_O

GizmoTheGreen said:
-Tj- said:
Kicker said:

Pandora-tan game!
Im thinking a shooter, like touhou, or maybe a sidescroller platform game like mario...?
h game!? o_O

We could have a series! ;) I would be personally fond of a Visual Novel, fighter, and platformer. I envision her to play much like Lenalee from Jump Ultimate Stars.

-God Ginrai

Seeing as this thread has been dragged from the grave, I thought I'd revisit my earlier ideas.

I did the one on the left first.
I wasn't happy with the boots, and using the analog nubs as 'earmuffs' seemed to undersell a major feature, so I thought it needed revision.
35hr0ja.png
107tn5l.png

(The pink glove tips are a tribute to the One Pink Pandora :) )

God Ginrai said:
GizmoTheGreen said:
-Tj- said:
Kicker said:

Pandora-tan game!
h game!? o_O

We could have a series! ;) I would be personally fond of a Visual Novel, fighter, and platformer. I envision her to play much like Lenalee from Jump Ultimate Stars.

-God Ginrai

Haven't played jump superstars, but i take it lenalee is from D.Gray-man? :p

I like the first one and the one that -Tj- shopped to look cleaner. I don't like ANY of the others that I saw (gave up on page 8 of the thread because I want to go and make breakfast.) I would really like a well done hi-res of this for my desktop, I really like it.

Back