Pandora User Blog

sHARD

Still Fresh
Hey guys, I created a little user blog where I plan to provide my insights into the community, talk about some cool development ideas, etc. I've just got a few preliminary posts replicating the information that was on openpandora.org in order to provide everyone with information while the site was down, but I'm already cooking up some new posts with fresh content that's original or hard to find anywhere else. Anyway, sorry for the lame introduction, I know you guys hate a spammer as much as the next guy so I'll leave it at this. I ordered my Pandora a few days ago and I'd like to share my user experience with everyone!

Articles I'm working on: Getting to know Gmenu, What's With Overclocking?, Game Video Roundup, Pandora's Potential as a Geek Computer Platform, and some other stuff.

http://c63.be/pandora/

Just in case anyone is interested!

Great idea! This is now in my bookmarks!

I'm not a geek really, but I really want to know about all the stuff you're gonna be posting. I'll be reading! :)

Related: if anybody doesn't want to pay for blog hosting (and various features that come with it, like domain mapping and storage space), you can go to bunnitude.com and use mine. :)

I'm restricting it to friends, relatives, and people who use the message boards I use.

Back