Pandora Vids : Some Things I'm Working On

Last edited by a moderator:
The videos look awesome :)

@Cpasjuste: Would it be possible for you to connect the pandora (via cable) to the internet and then trying out Battle For Wesnoth in online multiplayer? It should work, right? A video of it would be... perfect :)

Thanks for all the work you've done.

@mali: As i understood it, the available driver has only basic functions. The sourcecode you linked to is not the actual driver but the code needed to integrate the driver (which will only be binary) into any OS. So you compile this code for your OS, but it´ll only work in together with the binary driver.

Wow, Tres bon travail, Content de voir que les personnes avec des Dev Boards
ne passe pas leurs temps a rien foutre.

Continue comme ca !
Et merci pour tout!

( I was Assuming you were french with the Cpasjuste name... If you're not... well there's always google translation aha. )

Fishbong said:
Cpasjuste said:
...without hardware acceleration.
Well, that goes without saying since we don't have the drivers yet :angry: .
Stupid Imagination Technologies...

Hey, come on now, that isn't fair. ImgTec has finished the drivers. The drivers go to TI and it is up to TI to distribute them to their customers. I have been trying for weeks to get TI to send me those drivers and now the holiday season has probably put an end to that for the rest of this year but if anyone is still in the office, I will continue to try.

People who work at ImgTec read these forums and they get frustrated with comments about the driver and then they mention it to me. I'm here to set you straight on the subject. :)

MWeston said:
People who work at ImgTec read these forums and they get frustrated with comments about the driver and then they mention it to me. I'm here to set you straight on the subject. :)
Well, deliver if they deliver the drivers directly to use, there is no reason for them to get frustrated :)

A big hint ImgTec staff! :)

Eh merde , pleins de gens qui parle francais!
Oui en fet c'est pas seulement le nom qui m'a fait deduire ca.
Mais on sais jamais avec tout les imposteurs qui pourissent cette pauvre terre :(. Aha.

Oh well better start speaking english before i get kicked out to some French Forum.

Oh hey everybody.

Im American, I like tits, beer and guns. :D

EDIT: Oh and instead of having " A crappy ..... Video .... " at the beginning of each video description, You should just rename the title text like this: Crappy Pandora Videos .
this could be a Vital time saver one day. aha ;)

I heard Media Player Classic Homecinema works in Wine. Try installing CCCP and see how it goes. (if it lights on fire or explodes I claim no responsibility. :eek:)

Wesnoth onto the Pandora is a very nice thing. :) I couldn't see, if the Screen was set to the correct 800x480px aspect ratio or just the normal 4:3 stretched to fullscreen. Wesnoth onto the native res of the Pandora would be great. :)

MWeston said:
Fishbong said:
Cpasjuste said:
...without hardware acceleration.
Well, that goes without saying since we don't have the drivers yet :angry: .
Stupid Imagination Technologies...

Hey, come on now, that isn't fair. ImgTec has finished the drivers. The drivers go to TI and it is up to TI to distribute them to their customers. I have been trying for weeks to get TI to send me those drivers and now the holiday season has probably put an end to that for the rest of this year but if anyone is still in the office, I will continue to try.

I really hope the Devs will ever get usable Hardware Drivers from TI. Since the beginning of the Pandora Software-Development I only read "unoptimized Software-mode-Port"... no wonder, without the right Drivers, there isn't much Optimization. :(

Back