Pandora Won't Charge! :(

GuchaRU

Something happened to my pandora - it stopped charging :(

When I connect charger as usual pandora just starts (loads and everything) but the red light is not lit and apparently pandora isn't charging :(

I tried reinserting battery several times, and turn on/off the console, but no luck...

What do I do?

What hot fix are you running? SuperZaxxon seems to have some issues with the charge LED: it'll be charging but there's no indication of it sometimes. I haven't figured out the conditions it does this in.
Have you tried plugging it in, noting the percent remaining, leaving it plugged in for a bit and seeing if it goes up or down?
Also try charging via USB.

IIRC I have hotfix 5. And no, unfortunately it is not charging regardles of led... Even when plugged there's still no effect... I left it for a few hours and it only discharged several %'s, and now it's at 14% total.
Maybe there's something that I can try to figure out the problem?

Have you tried USB charging? Get a USB mini cable and plug it into your PC. That it turns on when you plug it in suggests it isn't a hardware issue, it detects the power. No idea what is going on though.

Oh! It's working, thank you! :)
But I wonder what was the problem with normal charging... maybe software issue?

Could be. I suggest upgrading to HotFix 6. Do a full flash, the upgrade option does not work properly. You can also try Super Zaxxon but it's a beta and while it contains a lot of new and awesome features it still has a few bugs to work out.
Either way, that's the only thing I can think of that might solve the problem. I don't even have any idea what the problem could be. :/

Back