Pandorian Meet at Pax Melbourne!!

Link and Myself were hitting up some 8.0% alcohol beer at PAX East.. so you guys need to make Australia proud... so none of that weak fosters stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
At FOSDEM I gave EvilDragon a bottle of Westvleteren 12 (10.2% alcohol). I wonder if he tried it already. You can store those for years, and the taste actually keeps maturing.

I was just looking for a image of the can to show you it Sony, but couldn't see one... 

...Glad that Trashy knows of it though :)

Bright purple can with bold silver writing ... aimed at kids I'd imagine

It is rank eh, I remember picking one up once on a hot sunny day when I was about 18 and walked out of a driving job, it wasn't even in the fridge of the offy so it was not enjoyable.

Think I had a big bifta to walk with it though, by time I reached home I was feeling it. Warm Force 10 in the sun is not good for a lad.

I was just looking for a image of the can to show you it Sony, but couldn't see one... 

...Glad that Trashy knows of it though :)
It's only a quick drive to Montreal where I live in the states. personally I never had it, but a friend of mine picked it up when we were up there several years ago and he wasn't too impressed.

There are many good tasting beers with high alcohol percentage.. just need to find them.

Ahh, here's the PAX thread.

I'll think I'll go if the tickets aren't to pricey, be good to check out the Nvida Shield

Hey guys,

Anyone going to Pax Melbourne here and wanna meet up during and after for beers on Saturday?

I guess its a good time to discuss as the event is sold out.

What's going to be happening, mate? We need more numbers for the pax drinks meet up, because so far it's just the 2 of us and maybe THB?

I could agree with MC Lion as its "central"

Anyone else agree or got any other ideas?

Those that dont' have Pandoras but want to see what it's all about are welcome too :)

I can see know why all the PAX tickets are sold out. There is a lot for sale on ebay selling for around $200

I guess there's not much interest in the pub afterwards so I don't think it'll happen. 

If anyone does happen to want to meet then I can suggest that I might head to Mana Bar who knows ^_^

Back