Paper Mario 2

i played it for 10 mins at K-Mart, it was ok, i'm not used to playing these types of games so it took me a few mins to figure out the controls and that. What I liked and disliked the most was the battle system. Its a turn based RPG style type battle system, but the rest of the game, at least the part of the game i played, was like a normal platformer.

So it would seem Nintendo blended in the platform game along with the RPG, it looked good, but sadly i didn't have enough time to get into it, and my personal opinion would be to wait until it was a nintendo choice game and is $19.99.

I Played Paper Mario 1 on N64, which seemed very good, so i think this one should be good as well!

^ OPINION.

The best game is Super Metroid. Fact*

*This is statement is opinion

Saw it at a recent LAN and it looks just like the last one but with some amusing minigames and tons more battle options. I'd get it!

Its by far my Gamecube game of the year.

Once you play it for what seams like 10 minutes it has sucked you in for a few hours, and i have not played a game that did that to me since OoT on the N64.

It is a must for any Gamecube owner.

PS the final boss is very hard.

I liked the one for N64, but im gonna wait for paper mario to come our for DS - I but i hardly have time play GC anymore <_<

Playing it atm, already halfway through.
Don't expect a good story (hey, it's a Mario), but graphics are beatiful and playing makes a LOT of fun :)

Back