Paper Wars

sebt3 said:
crow_riot said:
Don Miguel said:
Why? Crow_Riot, are you going to release a free game soon?
there's no date, but we're constantly working on it to get a new version out in a few weeks (i hope:))
This was a free game up to now, is this going to change ?

no, nothing - at least for the "openhandheld" devices. i've got a working iOS port which is where we want to get some money (which will probably be hard)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, just to second Crow ... any release of Paperwars for the "open handhelds" will always be free. :lol:

i've got a working iOS port which is where we want to get some money (which will probably be hard)
yah, for upload something on the apple store you have to pay from 20 to 30 dollars, i think :/ (on android too, but lower)

"war, never been soo much fun" I can take the sig only because it has a few ASCII into it, otherwise it looks too hard/violent.
Sigs off, how is it coming out? I have seen a few posts on it on the pandora boards, I have great hopes on this game, you guys have a winner there!

don't forget this game, please, there are soo much potentiality inside it, there are so many fun ideas inside, please don't drop to the hell this game :DD

Anyone still happen to have the latest build for this game? I'm looking for both the Caanoo and Pandora versions.

I think I have the caanoo version around...or you can find it online.
But this is seriously a game I´d happily pay for and promote.
A very special feat I would like to see complete someday...a bump on this thread always jumps my heart into thinking it is still going on. :(

Back