Paper Wars

Yes, I do, but I use my desktop more, and also it'd mean I'd be able to network play ^_^

Jus' wanna say, I was looking at all that Steam Greenlight stuff that just came out ... and was thinkin of putting Paper Wars there. But man, that's a scary place :blink: , made me wanna come running back to the friendly Panda community
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I tend to think it is a good idea. I see no reason people would not vote in favor, such a great game it is.

Maybe you could build an android version and put it into a humble bundle :)

Ha, Crow has much lamented the idea of putting the game on Android ... all devs hear are horror stories for customer support.

Ha, Crow has much lamented the idea of putting the game on Android ... all devs hear are horror stories for customer support.

yeah i've read a lot about android and it just scared me away.

on the billing side you're pretty much left alone; google provides their checkout service, but thats all.

i've read from an indie dev that he needs to spent most of his day refunding 99cent to people who just dont like the game.

also the wide spread differences of the devices, tons of different devices with different hardware; every device is running it's own custom shit ontop of 10 different versions of android (exaggerating, i know, but you get it). thats not what i want to spend my free time on :)

and in the end it's just that i dont own an android device :)

But if the Android Marked is so bad, why there are still so many Apps for it? I guess because all these People don't know about Pandora yet...or so... :lol:

I met with Traylorpark this weekend as we were both going to the TGS and he is a very nice guy ! It was fun to talk about Paper Wars and to meet him in person - and I did not know he never touched a Pandora before! He had a short time to try mine, where Paper Wars runs flawlessly as expected - Really looking forward to progress on this project!

I met with Traylorpark this weekend as we were both going to the TGS and he is a very nice guy ! It was fun to talk about Paper Wars and to meet him in person - and I did not know he never touched a Pandora before! He had a short time to try mine, where Paper Wars runs flawlessly as expected - Really looking forward to progress on this project!

ha cool :)

so you have one thing in advance - i've not met traylorpark in RL yet :)

ha cool :)

so you have one thing in advance - i've not met traylorpark in RL yet :)

Yes that is what he told me! I find it amazing you were able to go this far in game development by working at distance ! Really impressive stuff -

Actually, I don't even know what you sound like Crow ^_^
Oh you should totally change that! I had quite a few very productive Skype calls with various people concerning game development - It's much easier to convey ideas through talk and video than just text.

Time difference can be a bitch though, but imo it's worth staying up late or getting up early for every now and then ;)

y

Actually, I don't even know what you sound like Crow ^_^
Oh you should totally change that! I had quite a few very productive Skype calls with various people concerning game development - It's much easier to convey ideas through talk and video than just text.

Time difference can be a bitch though, but imo it's worth staying up late or getting up early for every now and then ;)

yeah writing is sometimes cumbersome ... but i'm so used to writing, as i'm working with 2 teleworkers daily; with one of them for more than 10 years now - so i'm pretty used to write :)

but we also have a skype meeting on a weekly basis in the office, which really helps a lot - at least to get around some misunderstandings.

omg how embarrassing. i hope traylorpark realizes this soon to get it back. thanks for noticing :)

Hey friends! Just want to let you all know that our dear friend and fellow community member, Dr. Crow has just welcomed into the world his first child! Congratulations to him and his new family! :lol:

Back