payment processing for wordpress site

monstercameron

Website
www.thinkteletronics.com
I am trying to get my stock photo site off the ground and need a payment system any one has any ideas (evildragon) and/or there any uber cheap php coders out there for some wordpress theme modifications?

Woocommerce is simple to use and offers a load of payment gateway options

nice, let us know it once you live then eh.

I do a few small websites for friends businesses and sometimes looking for stock photos/graphics for them... you might have something worth using one time

nice, let us know it once you live then eh.

I do a few small websites for friends businesses and sometimes looking for stock photos/graphics for them... you might have something worth using one time
ok I have redesigned the whole site around that plugin and boi is it powerful(thnx again for the referal)...as for the photos, we are still new to photography so the content might not be all that great but we intend to grow. In any case I would like to hear your opinion on the site

http://rythmphotos.org

right now we deleted all the old posts and are using product pages, so we have to upload them again. so there are only place holders there.

Just make sure to keep up with WordPress security updates... Wordpress is like a honeypot for exploits and such.

Nice, just need to get out there and snappy happy to build up those categories.

looks nice though, as does that Bentley GT

Back