Sales PAYPAL - IMPORTANT - ALL ORDERS CANCELLED

Crap. Ah well. I imagine this is more frustrating for Craig & co as it is for us. I'll wait for instructions.

Alex.

alexwilson said:
Crap. Ah well. I imagine this is more frustrating for Craig & co as it is for us. I'll wait for instructions.

Alex.

Yep...

Murphy's Law everyone!

Just sent my email to Jacquelyn - hopefully we can get this PayPal mess straightened out...

I want my p&|a damnit! :p

ArchiMark said:
Azure said:
ArchiMark said:
Something is very odd about this....

I paid by PayPal on Oct. 1 via e-check...

Just got an email from PayPal today that e-check just cleared today....

:twisted:
Doesn't seem to be odd at all. I paid by PayPal a day before you via e-Check and my payment cleared the previous business day (Friday).

Azure, I wasn't saying that it was odd that payment cleared PayPal....that's what's supposed to happen!

My point was the timing of my payment clearing the same day that this thread was started regarding PayPal payments being cancelled, ie, the very same day as my payment clearing....

:wink:
Yeah, that's what I interpreted your post as saying. I was trying to point out that the timing wasn't too out of ordinary since it took the same amount of time for my e-check to be cleared (it took us both 3 business days).

I got my PayPal refund today and after e-mailing GBAX, they gave me a link which I used to successfully pay for my Pandora with credit card.
I just fear this could screw the shipping order, as I had actually ordered the Pandora on the first day it was available. Oh well, I'm happy everything worked and that PayPal didn't get the money they would get.

I have received an email from Paypal saying that my money have been refunded (not true) but tha if i have paid with a credit card it can take until 30 days to be refunded to my credit card o_O

I have no money, will Craig await for me? I will pay again when my money is back.

This is a total mess :(

Sorry for my bad english....

sortableturnip said:
Just sent my email to Jacquelyn - hopefully we can get this PayPal mess straightened out...

Received email from Jacquelyn showing how to re-order, however, I received an email from Paypal that says:

"Temporary Hold Information: This temporary hold was placed because your Direct Debit or Bank Funding payment was denied, cancelled, or refunded.The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-5 business days."

Man I hope this doesn't hurt my chances of pre-ordering the p&|a :(

sortableturnip said:
sortableturnip said:

Received email from Jacquelyn showing how to re-order, however, I received an email from Paypal that says:

"Temporary Hold Information: This temporary hold was placed because your Direct Debit or Bank Funding payment was denied, cancelled, or refunded.The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes 3-5 business days."

It won't, your order is secured

Kyosys said:
sortableturnip said:
sortableturnip said:

It won't, your order is secured

Even if i can not pay until NOV 10? My money will no be refunded until November.

Craig has not said oficially that our Pandore is secured.

We need an answer :(

I just got my refund, too, but I'm really curious as to what's gonna happen. I just shot an email to openpandorasales to ask about turning right back around and paying with a credit card, but I'd like confirmation from the man himself as to whether or not this truly secures my 1st batch Pandora, as well as whether or not my order number in the shipping queue will be preserved as well. Hopefully I get an email back with an answer to these questions, and if I do, I'll be sure to post the response here. Best of luck to all of you, long live Pandora, and PayPal fucking sucks! :D

Well, Money refunded and now paid with Visa.. Done deal..
Thank goodness that this has been worked out. Now, no more surprises... Ok ???

D)

Folks, you have a business transaction that has a hiccup. So contact that business for a solution - email the store you used, quoting your order number and all the relevant details. They are really helpful. Also, they cannot necessarily equate a username here with your order.

If your order from DVD-Pron doesn't turn up would you discuss that on a forum?

FWIW, I got the refund email this morning and message to re-order using other payment methods...I did that and then I emailed Jaquelyn to confirm that all is good....she did that...

So, I think that everyone getting the PayPal refund email can re-order and get in on this batch...as long you do the re-order soon...

I have been on the phone with paypal for the last 30 mins. They say my payment went through 100% normal. And no problems at the sellers or buyers end. I told them all about the 20 day pre-pay thing too. Could it be because I used the PAYPAL Debit Card with a premier business account? it's not the normal paypal online web transaction. ?? Could Craig or one of the guys let me know if that makes a diffrence? pls:) My name is Glenn Cochrane (aka Emuman software)
thanks.
:|

Azure said:
$#@&!

I was originally going to pay with my debit card, but when I noticed that the billing address had to be the shipping address, I opted to go with PayPal (this was when pre-orders first went up, so at the time I didn't know that I could have just e-mailed them to ship to an address other than my billing address). I really hope this gets sorted out as soon as possible and that those that paid with PayPal can retain their spot in the queue.

EDIT: The payment appears as cleared on my PayPal account. I see nothing out of the ordinary to indicate a cancellation. I paid via eCheck, if it means anything.

this sucks, cause whoever the merchant is kept denying my card and wouldn't authorize the card. so i used paypal, which uses the same card and it worked fine. got my confirmations from paypal and from pandora sales. also the money has already been taken from bank account, so i've already paid for my pandora, yet because of this i don't get one. so now i have to wait for the $355 to be put back into my account.

well i'll never use paypal again, never had any issues with them before, or any issues using my card with anyone other than the merchant that gbax uses.

Tom said:
You know, the funny thing about this is that I was at first arguing against PayPal myself, but then when my credit card wouldn't work and I thought I didn't have a lot of time I ordered with PayPal.

Not going to do that again...

I hope I get a chance to try the credit card again, I'll call them and make sure they put it through this time.

same happened to me, yet paypal worked just fine using the exact same card / account, they took the money right out of my bank. now they can put it right back in.

Back