Sales Paypal Instructions

Frank Grimes

Still Fresh
I'm about to order with Paypal, but can someone paraphrase the Paypal instructions from the old forums?
What's the address I send the money to?
Also, since I have my money in Paypal in USD, am I allowed to just send $355.99 as is, or do I have to send it in GBP (197.77... which seems to be more atm).

Thanks.

Here is your order summary, including shipping costs and any taxes.

Items in cart : 1 x Pandora (Air)

Total Items cost: $ 329.99

Shipping cost: $ 26 (International)

VAT: $ 0 You do not have to pay VAT.

Total cost with shipping: $ 355.99 (197.77 GBP)

The dollar price will be converted to UK Pounds on the next page for processing,
don't panic, this is because we are based in the UK.

To pay please click proceed.

I have aquestion.

I have preordered thru PAYPAL.My Paypal adress is the one i want them to send me the Pandora and Tv Cable but the credit card associated to the Paypal account has a different adress.

Must i notify this to Pandora sales department or they will send me the Pandora+Cable to the Paypal adress (the one i want they to send)?

Thank you :)

I am fixing that issue tonight. The reason it never worked was because the purchase URL got out before it should have - before I'd updated the code.

craigix said:
I am fixing that issue tonight. The reason it never worked was because the purchase URL got out before it should have - before I'd updated the code.

What? Can you help me about my question above? Thank you :)

javaJake said:
Rivroner said:
What? Can you help me about my question above? Thank you :)

How about you be a bit more respectful to people that have their hands more than full?

The best place to ask questions about your order is at Gp2xMobile@gmail.com

If i have been rude sorry :| , my english is not good enough to express myself like i want to.

My intention was not to be rude :(

Back