Pc-Engine ... Is It Really Working On Wiz !

alip900

Still Fresh
I am wondering is it really working! I am using "temper_v0.75_wiz" and it seams imposible to run. I am after playing castlevania Rondo of blood but the emulator is not helping me :/

Do you have any idea in how to let the emulator works?

And ... Thanks in advance :)

You have to be more specific as to what you're doing and what is actually happening.

First read the readme if you have not done that already. Also make sure your system card's to play the cd games are in the "syscard" folder and named correctly. (it's in the readme) Also try playing rondo of blood in bin/cue format. If that works, great! Then use the iso/ogg utility that came with the emulator. It's great for shrinking the size if your cd games. To load a cd game just load the .cue file. It should bring up the system card menu with "Push Run" to start the game. If you try to load a cue file and get nothing it's because the emulator is not recognizing your system card. If you get to the Super CD Rom System menu screen and get an error message when you hit Run then it's an issue with your cd rip.

I guess I don't have the correct formate for the game. I tried in many formates for the file and stell I am having truble.
If someone could make a video tutorial for the emulator it would be a great help.

Right now I have the following:

1- temper_v0.75_wiz in my SD card
2- the game (castlevania rondo of blood) as an image file (ISO). Also I have it as 22 tracks (20 MP3 & 2 ISO).
3- something I found called this : [BIOS] TurboGrafx CD Super System Card (USA) (v3.0).pce

Did I miss something? I tired to active the ISO game and 22 files but both didn't work. The readme was not helping at all!

Please look at my case T-T

Do you have the System Card in the proper folder and is it named correctly? It belongs in the syscards folder and should be titled "syscard3.bin"

You also need a cue sheet for you CD-Rom image.

That, and Temper doesn't support mp3. Your tracks need to be in OGG format and the cuesheet needs to correspond with them correctly.

The readme explains all of this in good detail, as well as what to name the syscard file.

This is why CD support is a pain >_>

Back