Pc Spec. Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
davey g posted on Sep 6 2005 at 08:03 PM said:
It won't be cheaper buying the parts separetly. These guys on ebay are making a profit on the machine overall whereas ebuyer is making a profit on every single part they sell you.

ok thanks again, im looking at this one now "pc"

and, im wondering if thats worth it, i mainly want it for games, like cs: source and with full graphics and such, also it says on the specs part: "Cache Memory 128KB L2" which is pretty bad right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, a seller who INTENTIONALLY delays or threatens to cancel your delivery if another customer is complaining! Sounds like a class act.

Its priced right for the spec semprons are budget processors and the gfx card is bottom of the range and won't be any good for the latest games

matt.evilthecat posted on Sep 6 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
the cheque actually cleared on fri. I checked it online. But i am still hoping to get the comp tomorrow.
Keep dreaming. You've been scammed badly.

matt.evilthecat posted on Sep 6 2005 at 05:49 PM said:
This is what's happened so far. First my pc was supposed to come today. I was told that if david stirred up any more trouble BB would delay or cancel my delivery. I didn't stop david in time and now am being told that my pc will arrive tomorrow as it's been delayed at BB's request. I will have to wait and post again tomorrow night. The only problem is that there will be no one home tomorrow to receive the package unless i stay home from work.
Court. Go to NOW. Ring bank now. Do not cave in to such fucking cuntery.

davey g posted on Sep 6 2005 at 08:42 PM said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-Athlon-64-3500-9...5QQcmdZViewItem

I'd recommend that one. Don't know if you could afford it but it should do all you want. You'll want a PC with a motherboard that supports PCI-Express and Socket 939 processors so you can upgrade it.

nice find, real nice, but my budget is around a 400 margin, and if i want to spend around 500 that'll have to wait till like 2 week+

I'd advise just to be patient. There might be better deals when those two weeks are up anyway. It's better buying a better spec PC first, there's no point getting a PC only to upgrade it very soon after and it'll cost more in the end.

If you can't wait, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-Athlon-64-3000-9...5QQcmdZViewItem

The motherboard is made by a cheap company but it supports 939 processors and PCI-Express cards. The processor is better and the graphics card is better. I'm not sure if this will do all you hope it will do but it's ready for uprading.

Klown posted on Sep 6 2005 at 08:42 PM said:
matt.evilthecat posted on Sep 6 2005 at 05:49 PM said:
This is what's happened so far. First my pc was supposed to come today. I was told that if david stirred up any more trouble BB would delay or cancel my delivery. I didn't stop david in time and now am being told that my pc will arrive tomorrow as it's been delayed at BB's request. I will have to wait and post again tomorrow night. The only problem is that there will be no one home tomorrow to receive the package unless i stay home from work.
Court. Go to NOW. Ring bank now. Do not cave in to such fucking cuntery.

Correct. Do it, Matt.

This guy is an absolute scammer. I'd say you'll get a PC eventually, but it'll be nothing like the one you ordered. Proberbly in a week or so's time.

clown... you really know how to word your posts right, considering you obviously know f*ck ALL about me i suggest you keep your stupid comments to yourself,

Considering i have gave matt my FULL address, phone number, email address & already showed you lot my passport & loads of other details i hardly think i have scammed himm have i?!?,

UNBELIVEABLE that you still doubt me after all this time,

So let me get this right, you doubted me since day one, i bet that even when matt gets his system you will still try & slagg me to the ground as i know full well hardly any of you will have the balls to admit you was wrong about me,

lol

davey g posted on Sep 6 2005 at 09:08 PM said:
I'd advise just to be patient. There might be better deals when those two weeks are up anyway. It's better buying a better spec PC first, there's no point getting a PC only to upgrade it very soon after and it'll cost more in the end.

If you can't wait, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMD-Athlon-64-3000-9...5QQcmdZViewItem

The motherboard is made by a cheap company but it supports 939 processors and PCI-Express cards. The processor is better and the graphics card is better. I'm not sure if this will do all you hope it will do but it's ready for uprading.

yeh, your most probably right! my patience is very very short, but, your way too right, i dont want to buy a sucky computer and then need to upgrade stuff gradually ending up spending double the price of what i actually needed...

thanks for the advice, also tempted by that offer(link you gave) but im pretty sure spending more will give me a better pc(me hopes)

thanks again all, il probably wont post here again unless drama starts again ;)

bargainbassments posted on Sep 6 2005 at 08:11 PM said:
clown... you really know how to word your posts right, considering you obviously know f*ck ALL about me i suggest you keep your stupid comments to yourself,

Considering i have gave matt my FULL address, phone number, email address & already showed you lot my passport & loads of other details i hardly think i have scammed himm have i?!?,

So let me get this right, you doubted me since day one, i bet that even when matt gets his system you will still try & slagg me to the ground as i know full well hardly any of you will have the balls to admit you was wrong about me,

lol

You, sir are ridiculous!!! What an total idiot!!!!

bargainbassments posted on Sep 6 2005 at 09:11 PM said:

lol

You're an absolute idiot. You've delayed someone's parcel, forged a PDF and I wouldnb't put it past you to have made Matt keep quiet with blackmail.

Klown and everyone else here has every right to doubt you.

if im an idiot for talking the truth instead of BOLLOCKS then so be it, how am i wrong then?, what.....havent i showed you FULL details?, am i wrong about you lot not having the balls to admit your wrong when matt gets his system or have i hit a nerve?

EXACTLY

forged a PDF document, you sure about that? WHY DON'T YOU RING PARCELFORCE & ASK THEM THEN IF ITS FAKE, I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIME FOR YOU TO RING BUT INSTEAD OF YOU RINGING TO CHECK YOU CAN'T BE ARSED & YOU JUST DOUBT ME YET AGAIN,

IF YOUR NOT BOTHERED ABOUT FINDING OUT THE FACTS DON'T BOTHER GETTING INVOLVED, THIS IS NOT A ONE SIDED STORY AS YOU LOT MAKE OUT

Yep, Saintdragon, you should just save, and aim for a PC that you will beable to upgrade lots ie. Don't get a socket 754 motherboard...
Also remember that you will need to buy/borrow a LCD screen for it.

bargainbassments posted on Sep 6 2005 at 09:23 PM said:
if im an idiot for talking the truth instead of BOLLOCKS then so be it, how am i wrong then?, what.....havent i showed you FULL details?, am i wrong about you lot not having the balls to admit your wrong when matt gets his system or have i hit a nerve?

EXACTLY

forged a PDF document, you sure about that? WHY DON'T YOU RING PARCELFORCE & ASK THEM THEN IF ITS FAKE, I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIME FOR YOU TO RING BUT INSTEAD OF YOU RINGING TO CHECK YOU CAN'T BE ARSED & YOU JUST DOUBT ME YET AGAIN,

IF YOUR NOT BOTHERED ABOUT FINDING OUT THE FACTS DON'T BOTHER GETTING INVOLVED, THIS IS NOT A ONE SIDED STORY AS YOU LOT MAKE OUT

"Hello Parcelforce, this is Mark speaking. I don't have a tracking number, as you don't apparntly issue them, and I have no other details, but could you tell me if Matt will ever get his PC? Thanks."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back