PCSX ReArmed Pyra nub issue and PPSSPP black screen

Eight Bit

Hardcore Member
Website
Visit site
The nubs on my Pyra work great on the desktop but in-game, in the PCSX ReArmed emulator they do not reset to zero when released, I have to counter-steer to stop the movement.
Is that something that can be fixed easily?

Also, PPSSPP gives me a black screen only and does not seem to work at all.

I had put this in the comments section of the repo too but Sebt3 informed me that maintainers do not receive notifications of these messages so I figured I'd post them here too. :)

Some of the earler Emulators in the repo ditnt got updated to the current Debian Version on the Pyra, they where compiled on the Prototyphe OS,
I think the first Emulator that where made on a Massproduktion Unit was portet from Wally, and it was Drastic

He also made some mistake whit the PCSX Rearmed by not putting NUB Support in, the Left Nub is just mapped as DPAD..

I hope the Playstation will get Updatet sometimes in the future, maybe from Ptitseb ^^

Yes when I get some time i'll try and fix them up. It's just assigned to the dpad as the nubs were not working at the time.

PPSSPP will probably have library issues (or both). Maybe this weekend i'll have a chance to do stuff with em

Im looking forward for the new Build, i wonder if you also could implement the GL4ES, so it might need a bit less Power and Batterie ..

I'm not sure if GL4ES is needed for these projects. PPSSPP has it's origins in phone emulators I think, and PSCSrearmed first debuted on the Pandora IIRC, to they're almost certainly talking native OpenGLES if they need graphics like that. Saving the battery is more down to what the kernel does IMO.

Back