PCSX-ReARMed updated

Only just spotted it on there, as ever needs to be announced on both boards I reckon!!

what about the pnd-store?

it isn't better to upload it there for a better exposure?

Time to give Legend of the Dragoon a new run to see if slowdowns fixed now. :D

I love PCSX ReArmed.

Excellent stuff a new update and now tekken 3 will run fast,this is great update for psx emulator.

Notaz, you are a great guy to have developing for the Pandora. Keep up the wonderful work. I will always try to be patient knowing there are quality guys out there like yourself.

Frameskip is giving weird movement in t3,it's not moving smoothly like the real game,still alot of work needs to be done for this emulator,with updates it will be improved.

I can see bit of improvement from the previous version but still the same games are having problems there are still slow.

Fantastic.. many thanks Notaz!

One small step closer to a GLES (and perhaps other) graphic plugins, can't wait to see the improvement to the visuals these should bring.

I have been slowly working my way through Breath of Fire IV on the Pandora for about a month or so. I just applied Ver 9 not sure if I am just imagining things but it seems to be running a bit better less slow down when there is a lot of action on the screen! Otherwise it ran well before and does now.

Thank you Notaz! Doing a good job!

Frameskip is giving weird movement in t3,it's not moving smoothly like the real game,still alot of work needs to be done for this emulator,with updates it will be improved.

I can see bit of improvement from the previous version but still the same games are having problems there are still slow.

A lot of work has been done on this emulator. Be content with the 95% of games that do run well instead of focusing on the few % that don't.

just for debugging:

games that crashes emualtor [on R8 and R9]:

Lego Races

Crusader No Remorse

games that freeze emulator [on R8 and R9]:

[Mostly games from "Radical" studio software like:]

Jackie Chan stuntmaster

MTV Snowboarding

GAMES that works better on R9 [compared with R8]

Jumping Flash [frameskip effect not occuring -> playable]

Glover [main character visible]

Necronimicon -> finally works [still some lags in FMVs]

^ You may be best off bringing those to notaz's attention in this thread, just to be sure that he'll see that. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

A lot of work has been done on this emulator. Be content with the 95% of games that do run well instead of focusing on the few % that don't.

How do you expect it to get better if users don't provide feedback on their issues and games they'd like to see compatible. Granted his complaint wasn't descriptive enough to be fully constructive, it's still appropriate. As long as it is done in a polite and non-demanding manner, it's part of what drives progress forward.

How do you expect it to get better if users don't provide feedback on their issues and games they'd like to see compatible. Granted his complaint wasn't descriptive enough to be fully constructive, it's still appropriate. As long as it is done in a polite and non-demanding manner, it's part of what drives progress forward.
Notaz' PSX emulator is a work of art and sukhiextreme's comment makes it sound mediocre at best, which it clearly isn't. However, someone looking to buy a Pandora on the strength of it's PSX emulation could well be put off by such comments.

StreaK's post is an example of how to post feedback. Note it includes some positive "GAMES that works better on R9" info.

Notaz' PSX emulator is a work of art and sukhiextreme's comment makes it sound mediocre at best, which it clearly isn't. However, someone looking to buy a Pandora on the strength of it's PSX emulation could well be put off by such comments.

StreaK's post is an example of how to post feedback. Note it includes some positive "GAMES that works better on R9" info.

I would hope they could look on it with intelligence. It wasn't clearly describing a bug and it was only concerning a single game. It's not as if he went on about whole the emu was trash and didn't run any games, trying to cite examples.

When I try to start Deathtrap Dungeon, it hangs on the first logo. When I try to start Carmageddon, it crashes the pandora at the first loading screen.

Back