GP32 Pdroms

over 70 views, but no takers huh? I don't blame you - its the jinx that goes along with saying you are developing something - the project is never completed :)

Actually, I wasn't going to reply because I didn't know what you were talking about. Got a link to the compo in question? ;)

pea posted on Feb 17 2005 at 01:57 PM said:
http://www.pdroms.de/pdrc3-rules.php

Its been running almost a month now. I'm invigorated because one of my flash games just won a contest in the UK for 100 pounds :)
Ahhh, cool! Also, good job winning the cash, that's a lotta bucks! ;)

Man, I really wish I had more time to devote to GP32 stuff right now. *sigh* Oh well, maybe once some of the contract work I've been doing on the side is over with, I'll have more time in the evenings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you mean... I've got client projects coming out of my ears at the moment! I don't have that much time left, and a lot of the time I get sucked into the GP32x forums and don't end up writing any code!

EDIT:
My prize money went almost to the cent on (total $260 NZ Dollars):
Radion graphics card with dual head, $105
Two big books from Amazon, $95
128MB Smart media for the GP, $60 (only have the 16MB D&G card at the mo)

Now I have two screens, which is great for my job. All my flash and photoshop toolbars, plus my email, now runs on a seperate screen :)
And I'm looking forward to getting my books too - 1000 game heroes, and 'Concept Car Yearbook 3'. I have been planning to build a sports cars you see. Too many hobbies :(

Back