Pet Hates

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Now we all have pet hates, something that really gets on your nerves, and makes you want to scream at that thing, for existance, when you are on a train and somebody brings on a furby, does that not make you wanna dangle it over the tracks!?!?

So what's yours?

Mine is this

Found in instant messangers around the globe
trill.jpg

Those names are unnecessarily long and spelt very annoyingly, it just reeeealy gets on my tits.

Yours?

ps the perpetrators of my pet hate have been duly banned and deleted.

Attachments

• trill.jpg
    trill.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 113
Blah posted on May 30 2005 at 08:05 PM said:
I hate people making useless topics :p

I'm genuinely interested

Last edited by a moderator:
moz posted on May 30 2005 at 09:42 PM said:
crazy frog

Damn thats bad!

Nova posted on May 30 2005 at 03:00 PM said:
when you are on a train and somebody brings on a furby, does that not make you wanna dangle it over the tracks!?!?
wait was that a refrence to me :huh:

well mine would be when my sisters take a shower and they just squeeze the shampoo before the shampoo gets to the top so it's easy to squirt out and then teh bottle gets all mangled and it's just annoying

Blah posted on May 30 2005 at 11:24 PM said:
Nova posted on May 30 2005 at 01:20 PM said:
Blah posted on May 30 2005 at 08:05 PM said:
I hate people making useless topics :p

I'm genuinely interested

This is a useless topic...
Most topics in off topic are useless. It doesn't stop them from being fun though. :)

findind my sisters hair everywhere!!!!bath, sink, floor, its very irrotating! also when people eat loudly eg. mouthes open etc, that really pisses me right off and makes me wanna jus give them a back hand to there lip, lol :eek: :) :unsure: :D

My pet hate is when my Internet dies. It just went down for 24 hours. On a Bank holiday too, so I got no responce from my ISP AAARGH :angry: .

People who talk in the cinema, and people who shout at referees and players in a hope that they can be heard through the automagical power of TV's.

Actually just people in general.

Twimfy posted on May 31 2005 at 12:33 PM said:
People who talk in the cinema, and people who shout at referees and players in a hope that they can be heard through the automagical power of TV's.

Actually just people in general.
"We won last Saturday, great game": that is the definition of irritating for me.

tehtimmis3ee.jpg

The Anti-Mark.

He personifies everything that drives me insane:

'Wackyness'
Severe Vanity
Wears a hat and sunglasses indoors.
For every picture, his pose is a pensive 'deep in thought' one.
Has the political knowledge of a bar of soap, yet he's still a 'know-it-all'.

I HATE MY DAD AND I WRITE POETRY WITH MY BLOOD BECAUSE NOONE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND ME AND MY EMOTIONS BECAUSE MY EMOTIONS ARE STRONGER AND MORE PROFOUND THAN ANYBODY ELSES AND I CAN ONLY FIND PEACE IN DEATH AND CUT UP NOT ACROSS FAGGOT AND ONLY MARILYN MANSON CAN EMPATHISE WITH ME AND MY BELIEFS BECAUSE I AM ZANY AND I HATE THE MAINSTREAM BECAUSE THE MAINSTREAM JUST PANDERS TO THOSE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND MY EMOTIONS AND DONT WRITE POETRY WITH THEIR BLOOD AND THATS YOU I AM TALKING ABOUT WHY DONT YOUS JUST GO AND EAT AT MCDONALDS YOU MAINSTREAM MOTHER FUCKER I FUCKING HATE MY DAD AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR BECAUSE HE STANDS FOR THE MACHINE WHICH I AM OPPOSED TO BECAUSE IT DOESNT UNDERSTAND ME OR MY EMOTIONS FUCK THE MAINSTREAM WHATS WRONG CANT DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHEEP AND A TOOL OR SOMETHING YES I BET YOU ARE YOU PILE OF MAINSTREAM LOVING SHIT

edited to be less like maddox

Back