PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

I sometimes love the German language. Instead of common sense we use the expression "gesunder menschenverstand" which literally means translated: healthy human perception. so it's more of a being of sound mind thing.
then again what is perceived as healthy and ill by the broad majority is often the standard, and that doesn't make it right.

homosexuality for example was considered a mental illness for quite a long time in Germany and was actually punishable by law.

There is a though a difference between commonly held beliefs, and sense.

However nonsensical those beliefs are, backed by violence, it does not make them any less ingenious.

The effect of which, is not common sense.

... If the average person is rather dumb, which they are... and above average intelligence resides in a relatively small percentage of the population...

Compared to whom, exactly? Where is your yard stick here?

That would mean 'common sense' isn't actually that perceptive.

The commonly(!) accepted definition of common sense is "Sense that is common to all". It's the kind of thing which allows you to look at something and understand how it is. It's difficult to quantify.

Having 'uncommon sense' on the other hand... would mean being able to perceive things the vast majority of humankind are completely oblivious to.

I really didn't think I needed to explain that.

I think you should. The definition above doesn't really have an opposite, so yeah we need a definition from you.

I thought this thread was about the PGS...?
I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere.
The thing does not really exist so we find something else to discuss ^^

Jokes aside, I really want to see what will they come up with.

Common sense tells you the world is flat.

Nope. Common sense proves that the world is NOT flat. You can see with your own eyes, about 15 miles to the horizon. Walk 15 miles to that very spot and you can see another 15 miles from the spot that you spotted and walked to. Repeat process. Anyone can see that the Earth is round. Anyone.
[doublepost=1486801193,1486801007][/doublepost]
We need more violence and fewer beliefs.

No. Less violence. Always.
[doublepost=1486801439][/doublepost]
The thing does not really exist so we find something else to discuss ^^

Jokes aside, I really want to see what will they come up with.

YES! It would be amazing IF they did actually produce something. Unfortunately for them, GPD Win is an actual thing and a better thing than they are promising.
[doublepost=1486801596][/doublepost]This thread should be closed BECAUSE they will never produce anything and GPD Win actually DID produce a great product. ED will also.

Nope. Common sense proves that the world is NOT flat. You can see with your own eyes, about 15 miles to the horizon. Walk 15 miles to that very spot and you can see another 15 miles from the spot that you spotted and walked to. Repeat process. Anyone can see that the Earth is round. Anyone.
That isn't common sense. Rather than get into a debate over a comment that is intended to make one question their perception that I used as a joke, I will offer another one: black sheep are still sheep.

No. Less violence. Always.
Without some of the most extreme violence we, our planet, our star, and our universe would not exist. More violence, no beliefs.

black sheep are still sheep.
Please, explain that concept to the fascist in my country :
iu

Last edited:
getting woke up is tough, and may require someone on the inside that you love/trust going "rogue". you don't think poorly of their motives to begin with (in such a group you think negatively of the motives/behaviors of everyone outside the group), hopefully trusting them over the exalted leader(s) who are trying to instill their virtues in you...

That isn't common sense. Rather than get into a debate over a comment that is intended to make one question their perception that I used as a joke, I will offer another one: black sheep are still sheep.

Without some of the most extreme violence we, our planet, our star, and our universe would not exist. More violence, no beliefs.

@rygD - What a weird response to what I posted. Seems that you enjoy chaos and irrationality...or don't quite know how to respond to what I said. I didn't mention our planet, our star, nor our universe. I mentioned that it's "common sense" that a person can determine that this world is round. You hate that idea. You diminish what people can and have done for thousands of years. Your version of common sense is just different.
[doublepost=1487828350,1487827048][/doublepost]@elwing - Are "Black Sheep" Islamic immigrants that rape and pillage within Switzerland? Seems so, because you miss them. George Soros and the Globalists love you. You have so much guilt that they need to tap into.

It should be a collective review of a fictional device that may come to fruition... the PGS Handheld?

This thread is going places I did not expect.

Anyways to rerail this kinda.
Supposedly he's trying to acquire 20000 cpu's.
http://pikabu.ru/story/kak_ya_s_intel_dogovarivalsya_4820215
Cooler3d
A brief excerpt from the three months of communication with Intel and their partners. Real story:

Intel's partners ezine - We have developed oh * tary mobile processors! Why no one buys our mobile processors? = (Why buy all ARM processors and mobile devices make them? We tried very hard!

I - OK. We want to buy your oh * tary processors. How much will it cost the party 20 000 units?

The Intel - Ask our Russian representation

I - Good. Russian representative office, how much it will cost the party 20 000 units?

The Russian office of the Intel - Oya * boo? Ask our Russian partners who have something with us to produce, they will ask us, and we will be able to give a price.

I - Good. Intel Russian partner, how much it will cost 20 000 units?

The Russian partner of the Intel - X * d knows. Ask the Chinese ODM, they will ask from Intel, they will cost.

I - Good. Chinese ODM, how much it will cost 20 000 units?

Chinese ODM are - I'm in the shower does not have e * as they are there, we must ask, Intel agents.

I - Good. Intel agent, how much it will cost 20 000 units?

Intel Agent - And tomorrow you buy them? Contract sign it?

I - until we know the price, I do not sign the contract.

Intel Agent - Then x * k you.

I - OK. Mediatheque, how much are your ARM processors?

Mediatek - You give at cost, take away tomorrow.

Intel's partners ezine - why no one buys our mobile processors = (Why buy all ARM processors and mobile devices make them We tried very hard?!
Cooler3D
=)

Interest rates on three positions (minimally possible price)

z8750
7y30
7y75

Thank you
@ Cooler3DIf not a secret, what do you need of 20 000 percent?

Cooler3D
About my product I wrote once Postica, resource considered for advertising. No more risk.

Ps hybrid smartphone, laptop, and handheld console games for PC

Got called out.
murmand

For 7 years of work with Intel has never seen such garbage is not, in my opinion that the author does not finish or simply do not know how to iron vendors work? I by the way for all the time Intel bought about 150,000 percent and mobile and desktop and let the main mass is tselerony different suits, but still.

Actually the procedure for the novice partner as follows:

1) looking for an official distributor (eg Merlion, OCS, Elko)

2) you throw them a call supposedly want to buy a 20000 processor with the following schedule Q1'17 Q2'17 7000sht 6000sht Q3'17 Q4'17 4000sht 3,000 pcs (it is possible to paint the month)

3) REMOTE you respond to the price and terms

4) to place orders

(Very simplified diagram)

If you need a discount on products that you do all the same, but Distin before RFQ go to your local representative, and say they say: I want to buy so that it is, give me spetsusloviya (here I want to note that if you ask spetsusloviya they will be marked throughout the market that is, if any other partner will ask for the same client the same percent that he will receive the same discount as you are), Regions requests spetsusloviya the leadership and gives you a letter to which you go to the Diest.

No one will kick you from side to side, you will mark the price, delivery time himself pointed out, as they say, as they can upload to the designated dates you.

PS I was brought to the way hard drives are not officially supplied all through the same distributors in Russia.

I hope it is not connected to the console of your posts:confused: D
Cooler3d
Related, but do not worry. We are talking about hardware for the following models, has not even announced.

Getting ever so slightly ahead of himself there.

Hilarious, MJPIA. Keep up the good, er funny work. We all knew that this "PGS" endeavor wouldn't go anywhere, and maybe that's why we started turning on each other....for a hope of any "news".

Back