PGS Windows 10 gaming handheld - GPD WIN competitor

Ok , so I had to laugh at this one. I looked at the Smach Z KS which was cancelled. I was going through the comments and one stood out which made me laugh

XXXXX on June 8
PGS kickstarter coming real soon apparently, let's hope this one actually has something to show unlike the smach z jokers.

Oh boy, I lay in bed last night after working 9 hours straight on Saturday and was following the comments (laughing out loud) like some comedy on TV when I was a kid, the hilarity was marvelous!
Thanks for this project!

At this point, I don't think anyone in this "team" apart from Nadir and Lola actually exists if you don't count the model Kostas Valov who played Alan Williams - product designer and community manager. :D
batman+laughs+05.jpg

All the accounts with broken English created in July 2016 supporting PGS now and fighting against the vile scum that is daring to ask questions about real updates, proof, actual information and prototypes are also great.

Last edited:
Someone should suggest to PGSLab that they go to their alleged investors and make the case that they've already proven they can get over three times the required figure of support. Under highly dubious circumstances at that. This should be enough for them to get funding to build a real prototype NOW and cancel the campaign with a quite reasonable excuse. Which would save a lot of face vs KS shutting them down or worse, getting the pledge money but blowing the project because they're not prepared for it.

If they really have investors who have given them the terms they promised this should be a no-brainer for both parties. If they can't/aren't willing to make a good prototype under such favorable conditions then they're proving nobody should back them on Kickstarter OR give them private investments.

I mean it, I really recommend someone presents this to them and pushes hard to not be ignored. Their response should give some strong indications about the truthfulness of their investor comments.

During the last days our project and all web pages were brutally attacked by spammers. They aim to:

- smear our status

- confuse our backers

- make the backers leave our project and so contribute to their own product's development.

The main goal they're obviously trying to achieve is blocking our campaign.

They spam endlessly trying to smear as much as possible. We're almost sure you'll see their filthy comments once this message appears.

One of their principal "arguments" to make you leave us is "absence of prototype" as they call it. However, the link to the prototype has been posted on our Kickstarter page since the compaign began. By the end of the campaign we'll try to show you the renewed version of the prototype.

To those who desperately try to smear our campaing (our competitors) we advise to apply their forces and means (which they spend to hinder us) to create a decent product, able to meet our competition! As it's absolutely clear now that your present project looks quite miserable, let's face the truth.

The next update will contain the information about our production and investment partners.

Thank you for staying with us! We'll never let you down! ;)

~PGS Lab
You just can't make this stuff up. I wonder what their next "prototype" will be...

Blocking their campaign honestly isn't a bad idea, and I love how they're calling people, who are telling the cold truth about their project, spammers and filthy comment posters..

So, everyone who is a part of this humiliating action, those b**ters who can't compete fairly, instead of supporting the revolution in gaming, they are trying to eliminate us as a threat.
Those f***ers makes an emphasis that we do not have a prototype

WOW, I hope KS stops this campaign before I literally lmao.
What does "b**ters" mean anyway? Never seen that one before. And searching it on google came up with nothing useful.

What does "b**ters" mean anyway? Never seen that one before. And searching it on google came up with nothing useful.
Maybe baiters or botters?
[doublepost=1468743734,1468743486][/doublepost]Someone brought up another point of concern:
indstr from dingoonity here. I'm officially a $1 backer here just so I can post this warning (and of course I'll be withdrawing my pledge before the end of the campaign):
With their "we are under attack" update, PGS has just destroyed any shred of credibility they may have had left.
They are so quick to lash out at the community, and even use profanity in the process. Is this really someone you trust? Do you trust them with your money?
Do you trust them with your data?
If the PGS somehow does make it to market (against all odds), how do we know that they won't secretly install a rootkit on every device and mine our online banking info and sell it to Chinese hackers on the dark web?
After knowing what we know about PGS and how he likes to slander and use profanity, do you really want to buy a device from them and put all your personal contacts and data on it and use it in your every day life?
Seriously?
At one point, I thought the PGS device looked pretty cool and I might even get one later on if they ever actually existed. Now, I would never ever buy one ever, in fact if somebody gave me one for free I would destroy it with a baseball bat because I would be afraid it would be spying on me.
They have completely shattered any credibility they ever had, now and forever more.
Ricardo/Nadir/Whatever: You have failed. You may as well just give up now, change your identity and move on to your next scam.

probably baters, as in the master kind.

but yes, that is the only way this scam could be profitable if they actually made the device, by selling people's data.

Can we change the title please? This isn't a competitor to GPD Win anymore, just might be a competitor to kobe beef jerky.

If everything they are doing/saying is sincere and how they genuinely feel they will probably blame all the people trying to "take them down" if KS pulls this, and they will have learned nothing, as it will just confirm to them everything they suspect.

Last edited:
that's the best way to do things, try it and then blame others if you fail....

i can understand not working on a project if there's not enough interest (that's partways why I don't work on certain projects), but it's different when you start blaming others...

Back