Pics From The 2003 Gp32x Meetup

Oh, I have no doubt 80 won't turn up; but it might nevertheless be reasonably to expect substantially more than last year - possibly as many as 30, I suspect. As per last time, it might be an idea to put up a web-page that people can sign up as being either "interested" or "definitely coming" just to get an idea, though.

Though that's, I suspect, for much later, when we've actually finalised a date, and got a venue available to us...

Tobriand posted on May 10 2004 at 10:09 PM said:
Oh, I have no doubt 80 won't turn up; but it might nevertheless be reasonably to expect substantially more than last year - possibly as many as 30, I suspect. As per last time, it might be an idea to put up a web-page that people can sign up as being either "interested" or "definitely coming" just to get an idea, though.

Though that's, I suspect, for much later, when we've actually finalised a date, and got a venue available to us...
Well.. that's what was done last year, as you know, so it's gonna be a formula I keep to this year too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'm nearly 40 now so the playgroup idea is out ;)
Don't worry pinkspider-you'll have a great time with or without your gp32-Liz (my girlfriend (pink hair)) tagged along with me and ended up enjoying herself even though at the time she didn't own a gp32 (she does now)
Great piccys Axeman-bring back some great memorys of a great day.I'm looking forward to another great meet this year.So come on you Birmingham dudes-See if you can sort out a venue for us.And BIG thanx to Axeman for sorting things out :D :D :D

Rico, before I saw you in these pictures, you always looked like Neo in my mind. At least until now :D

I'm sure I look like a cacodemon to some people

well i'm probably gonna get some flack for posting this here, but will there ever be a USA meet up?

Haha, If I went people would feel like they were babysitting me. (16)
But cool, Also, I want a lemmings shirt like that :D

I brought a camcorder last time, but it accidentally got switched to night vision mode and messed everything up!

I still got the tape though. To be honest, I remember the actual filming being pretty shoddy too :p

Back