Pinball Dreams High Score Challenge!!!

bakubaku

okay, heres the deal. we all have pinball dreams. we all love pinball dreams.

HIGH SCORE TIME!!

i will host a BakuChallenge(tm) each month on one table... with prizes!!

you must submit your entry with a photo OR the pinballd.dat file which saves your high score to: pinballdreamssubmissions@hotmail.com

keep photos to a low size GIF or JPG obviously, or upload your pic if you have your own webspace...

The winner will receive a brand new Kodak 64 meg SD card unopened, and the second place winner will get a new GP32 USB cable --- third place will simply be named as such.

ill post the prizes anywhere in EU and ill work out an acceptable USA postage if theres a us winner..

Second Prize
gp32usb.gif

First Prize
kodak.gif

Nightmare table will kick off the challenge, and my own high score is in excess of 175 million, so the winner will definately have to be on their toes!!

You can use 5 balls and the contest ends after 31 days ( a month)

Fair enough? get flippin then! :p

Attachments

• gp32usb.gif
    gp32usb.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 160
  • kodak.gif
    kodak.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 145
how are you gunna erradicate cheating. There is always somebody sad enough to try, and photos are easily manipulated.

ill eradicate cheating by using the dat file, and i can spot a photoshopped image, its hard to ps a photo of a screen, trust me... ( i use adobe PS professionally) plus everyone will be able to check a winning photo online too..

obviously if i find you can hack the dat file, ill have to cut that out of it, but i hope that we can use that as a good way...

secondly you can use 5 balls and the contest ends after 31 days ( a month)

ill post the prizes anywhere in EU and ill work out an acceptable USA postage if theres a us winner..

WOW This is a great challange! I have a pretty high score (played this soooo much on my Amiga500 and the A1200 and now GP32!)...
But where do I post my PINBALLD.DAT (I guess it's this you mean? I can't find the pdgame.dat file you mention...
I actually think I made this with 3 balls but I don't remember...
Nightmare is the best game to do high scores...
I have over 500 million...

I going to looking for my Friend Dtagua, his score is over 1500 million in Nighmare :D

hello i´m friend of Karadan

my high score in nightmare is 1200 millions and my father is around 2000 millions....

:D

thats great! post your submissions anytime for review

hopefully hando will pin this so it doesnt keep dropping...

submissions may be sent to pinballdreamssubmissions@hotmail.com

or

uploaded to a URL of your own...

the demo version does not include the table we are playing on...

the table we are playin on is Nightmare

Anybody care to post their scores ?

I do not know if i am in the right sort of area.

my best score is about 210 million.

helo ! can anybody help me ?
where can i down the pinball dreams full version ?

Back