pinball dreams

MojoJojo

Pinball Dreams...
Repeatedly press the start key after you last ball goes down, and you get another ball. Can do it as many times as you like.

Don't know if you can get a high score this way, since I reset before I had the chance to mess my tables up.

Most pointless cheat ever. Wow, I got a new highscore!

Nah, lamests cheats are for fps games. Combine god mode with noclip and invisibility with all guns, whats the point of playing the game.....

i love no clipping you can run all the way out of the map then get stuck and cant find yourwar back lol its perfect :D and you cant kill yourself either no wall to make the rocket explode onto to hurt yourself hehehhe :lol:

But i must admit playing doom on the gp32 without cheats is a challenge

:ph34r:

I would like to correct all of you - I would say that the lamest cheat would be the code to hurt yourself in some FPS games - Now WHAT is the POINT of that... just shoot yourself with a rocket if you want to lose health that badly!!! :huh:

I presume it's in there if you screw something up and need to restart - But then why doesn't the user just restart the level normally???

Or - The cheat in Tomb Raider to make her lose her clothing... Because it doesn't work. (Look - I was younger then and more impressionable! :rolleyes: )

As for the cheat for pinball - Kinda makes playing it again rather pointless... Heck - Might as well just get a cheat that puts you top with 9999999, etc score!

generalnmx - yeah, and beta testers. When you need to get to certain map areas quickly with certain weapons etc... then they leave the cheats in for the l4m3rs :D

At the risk of sounding like a pervert, a nude Tomb Raider cheat does exist, or rather a hack. Basically a program downloads the textures from the game CD to your PC, hacks the program to read textures from your harddrive, and replaces key textures with nudity :D It looks extremely lame.

Back