Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
OK, Mark and I decided that the GP32 needs a new magazine viewable on the GP32

so we have decided to create a magazine called 'Pintsized'

It will be written by Mark, Spray, Dozer and I and will be the nuts (hopefully)

but Mark has got a lot of ideas brewing in that head of his (a majority, if not all, of them are useless)

he think that we should let you have some sort of subscirption thing

So we could send u a nicely presented SMC (32mb probably) for around £8 (remember u get a 32mb SMC too) with the magazine on and 'a few extras' (according to Mark) for a very reasonable price

so I basically want to know what you think

we are also desperately indeed of assistance with a coding matter, so if any of u dev'rs want to help out (I don't think its that hard to do, but it would make the mag a hell of a lot better) we would be over the moon to hear from u (sorry if that sounded arrogant in a 'I SUMMON THEE' sorta way, it wasn't meant to be. We just really need a hand)

mattmagoo posted on Jul 29 2004 at 09:15 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 29 2004 at 09:12 PM said:
cool. only if I get to do funny interviews!
no
You sir, are a funny man.

Ill support you guys, you know I always will. /sappy

Sure, Id love to buy it. If you every need a one off space filling article, just PM me, im willing to help you guys in any way possible*.

*This excludes sexual favours. This is aimed at you mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
finty101 posted on Jul 29 2004 at 09:21 PM said:
not at me tho

awesome

BTW: incase u were wondering, once we have paid for all the SMCs and delivery (and printing coz Mark wants to put it in a lil' box) there won't be too much profit, and any of the profit we do make will go back into the magazine, for prizes and such for competitions (so the we basically will make diddly squat, but u may win a lot of stuff)

finty101 posted on Jul 29 2004 at 10:21 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Jul 29 2004 at 09:15 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 29 2004 at 09:12 PM said:
cool. only if I get to do funny interviews!
no
You sir, are a funny man.

Ill support you guys, you know I always will. /sappy

Sure, Id love to buy it. If you every need a one off space filling article, just PM me, im willing to help you guys in any way possible*.

LOL

Untitled-7.gif

Wow! I demanded it with out knowing! Nice propaganda guys.

This will damn popular ... amongst the selective clique that has formed around the GPM. Outside, I can't see an £8 subscription ever working. GPZ made £3-5 but that was to cover delivery costs and under the guise of 'non-profit' (whether we actually made any cash or not... I can't comment)

nah
it wouldnt cost too much

its an SMC

and heres the front cover and 1st page (in GP32 pallette, so u can whack em on ure GP to see how purty they are)

title2.gif

page-2.gif

all images a la moi

This is going to be sweet. I cant wait. Is 32MB the smallest SMC you can get? Couldnt the Mag fit on something smaller?

NOTE: Im not whinging about price, I can afford that, but im thinking about profit for you guys :D .

BTW, u will also be able to d/load the mag, but there would be extras on the SMC

plus according to Mark: 'People like shiny boxes'

and u get a 32Mb SMC, u may also be able to have the otion of getting a 64mb or 128mb for a little extra (£10 for 64mb, bout £17.50 for 128mb, which is still a very good deal)

oddly enuff finty, 8mb is more expensive than 32mb

but just to clear it up, we aint making a profit

we will hold competitions (similar to GPM's) but for prizes with relatively high value (if we get enuff peopl)

finty101 posted on Jul 29 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
This is going to be sweet. I cant wait. Is 32MB the smallest SMC you can get? Couldnt the Mag fit on something smaller?

NOTE: Im not whinging about price, I can afford that, but im thinking about profit for you guys :D .
The profit won't be kept by us, it really will be non-profit.

The size of SMC is still being debated:)

Cool. I might get the 128 option if it aint too dear. Oh and I like shiny boxes. They are FAR more exciting than a download.

EDIT: Dont like the look of the poll. Are you guys trying this on all GP32 forums?

i dotn think we made it clear enuff to start of with

basically u will be getting a brand new SMC for a fcuking good price still

but with a copy of the mag and a 'shiny box'

we wont be making profit, people will win prizes, and its gonna be a pretty big arsed maagzine

and it will be available for free d/laod, but with fewer extras and ui will also be in with a chance of winning a prize if u buy the magazine

Back