Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but for a considerably cheaper price

• No, but its a good idea

• No you merchants

• Total voters

I'd be interested in it, though I'd first like to see the first issue and see the quality of it.

Thanks man, I can't wait for the SMC ... I mean the first issue :D I love these magazines although I read too much game related news already. I will be interested to read your Viewpoint review, I'm a Sega Mega Drive nut but I had never heard of the game before. You look like you've driven up a lot of support already. Good luck to you!

Hazaa!

I'll buy it no matter what size SMC it is. It is a really neat idea, and I hope you guys go through with the SMC boxed idea. And, I wouldn't mind giving you guys a few more USD(I hope USd is accepted!) to help pay for whatever you need. Please tell me paypal is accepted!

OK, I have been so bogged down with stuff at the moment I had completely forgot about the mag

but it should be out on Friday night, but not 'till late coz' I am working

but don't hold me to it

Great Idea. If you did have smc you could ask people to send in there homebrew games and there own songs and the best would get put on the smc. How much would the subscription be a year? :huh:

O O O O

and it's done

but not ready

I am afraid there have been some complications and the mag will either be ready very late tonight of after i get home from work at 6 tommorrow

Back